|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ASCL Agra Smart City Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Accountant, Desktop Operator cum Office Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No: ASCL /RECT/01/2017
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6859-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6859-amc.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nagarnigamagra.com/
Office Assistant Recruitment :
Application are invited for the following post on deputation/contract basic at ASCL, Agra
Related : TANGEDCO Recruitment 2017 Assistant Accounts Officer AAO : www.indianin.in/6828.html
Sr. No. | Post | Nos.
1 General Manager (Planning and Coordination) 1
2 Company Secretary 1
3 Accountant 1
4 Desktop Operator cum Office Assistant 4
The details are available at nagarnigamagra.com. Interested candidate may apply by e-mail and registered post . e-mail Id is amcagra1[AT]gmail.com, latest by 30.06.2017. For clarifications contact to Mr R. K. Singh, Executive Engineer, 7300740617.
Common to all posts :
1. Upper age limit for all posts is 65 years as on 01.06.2017
2. The Experience as on 01.06.2017 will be reckoned .
3. All positions are permanently based at Agra, Up.
4. Method of Recruitment Deputation / contract
5. Applications will accepted as per the format attached through e-mail to amcagra1[AT]gmail.com and registered post, Applications received after 30.06.2017 will not be accepted, no document are required to be attached with the application Original document of shortlisted candidates will be checked before the interview.
incomplete /not as per format applications will be rejected .
6. Incomplete applications shall not be considered and no interim correspondence shall be entertained. Candidates in any form shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the company .
7. The prescribed qualification /experience indicted are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the applicants to be called for interview, where number of applications received is large, It may not be convenient or possible for the company to interview all applicants.
The company will scrutinize, restrict the number of apllicants and shortlist the number of candidates to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit on basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the Minimum as prescribed above.
Thedecision of the company is final and binding the company reserves its rights to accept or reject any application without assigning reasons there for.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview list of shortlisted candidates will be published on ASCL website. Candidates are required to see the site regularly. No letter will be sent.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
10. Preference will be given to candidates ready to join within 30 days after issue of appointment letter.
The appointment of staff shall be on the following terms & conditions:-
1. The appointment shall be purely on contract or on deputation basis for the period of 3 years only.
The mutual suitability of the candidate will be reviewed at the end of 1st year and the satisfaction of ASCL, the tenure shall be continued for the next 2 years. The tenure of the contract is extendable for further periods as per the satisfaction of ASCL.
2. Candidate’s services can be terminated by ASCL with one month’s notice or with remittance of one month’s pay in lieu thereof. If candidate wishes to leave the services of Agra Smart City Limited, he shall have to give three months notice or remittance of three month’s salary in lieu thereof.
3. Consolidated Monthly Salary is admissible in two components ie 90% assured and 10% as PRP Performance related Pay to be paid as per company rules.
4. Candidates shall have to submit a declaration that neither he has been charged / convicted from any Hon ’ble Court not dismissed/ removed/ compulsory retired by way of punishment from the service of any Public Undertaking/ Private Sector or from Govt. Department or he has not been declared insolvent by any court.