|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Accounts Officer AAO in 2017
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO: 01 /2017
Apply Online : http://www.tangedco.gov.in/aaonotification.php
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6828-AAO.pdf
Home Page : http://www.tangedco.gov.in/index1.php?tempno=1
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE upto 27.06.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following post.
Related : Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017 Junior Assistant, Civil Engineer, Surveyor : www.indianin.in/6635.html
Name of the Post : Assistant Accounts Officer
No of Vacancies : 18
Pay Band : Rs. 15700 – 39100 + 5400 G.P
Qualification : Pass in the final examinations of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC) Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST) Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only)
Examination Fees Destitute widow, Ex-servicemen and Differently abled persons Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only)
i) Candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable to the bank.
ii) The Examination Fees will not be reimbursed to the Applicant on account of any reason.
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
2) The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
3) The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CPGA of Marks, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/University details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
4) Before applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
i) Scanned image of their photograph, signature and Thumb impression in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc. The procedure for taking photograph, signature and Thumb impression are given with full details in the Guidelines to the candidates.
ii) Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to BCO, BCM, MBC/DC, SC, SCA, ST. (Not applicable to OC candidates) in PDF format only.
iii) Scanned copy of CA/CMA Final Certificate, Priority certificates, PSTM, Destitute widow Certificates etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
iv) Scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
2. Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
3. Applying through online have the following major procedures
a) One Time User Registration
b) Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Experiences and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
c) Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees.
d) Download of Application form.
4. After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
5. This USER ID can be used for log on into the application portal for applying for the post if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression.
If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT:
1. For mode of payment candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank.
2. Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
3. Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities.
TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
4. Online Application Registration will be taken as successful, only if the payment is made either in the Canara Bank or Indian Bank within two working days from the date of submission of application.
Note: Payment of fees in the form of DD (Demand Draft)/ Postal Order etc, will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily refunded.
1. After submitting the application, candidates can print/save their application in PDF format.
2. After logon to the application portal using User ID and password, Candidate can download their application and print if required.
3. Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the TANGEDCO. The certificates and the other documents will be verified only when the candidates coming up for next stage of selection.
Date of Notification 13/ 06/2017
Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents 27/ 06/2017
Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank 29/06/2017
Date and Time of Written Examination 09/07/2017, 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon ( 2 Hours ) SUNDAY