|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Housing Board TNHB
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Civil Engineer, Surveyor in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No.1/2017
Apply Online : https://www.tnhbrecruitment.in/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6635-tnhb.pdf
Home Page : https://www.tnhb.tn.gov.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Junior Assistant, Surveyor Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Tamil Nadu native only through ONLINE MODE from 10.06.2017 to 30.06.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following Categories of Posts.
Related : TNCSC Nilgiris Recruitment 2017 Bill Clerk, Packer/ Office Assistant : www.indianin.in/6614.html
Sl. No. | Name of the Post | No. of Vacancies | Scale of Pay (Rs.)
1. Assistant Engineer 25 9300-34800 +5100 CP
2. Surveyor 19 9300-34800 +4200 CP
3. Junior Draughting Officer 19 5200-20200 +2800 CP
4 Technical Assistant 76 5200-20200 +2800 CP
5 Junior Assistant 126 5200-20200 +2400 CP
6 Typist 12 5200-20200 +2400 CP
Candidates should possess the following qualification irrespective of post as detailed below: [As on Notification Date i.e. (08.06.2017)
Assistant Engineer :
Must have passed a degree in Civil Engineering of any University recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent qualification.
Must have passed section “A” and “B” of AMIE (Ind.) Examination with the following.
a) A pass in the HSC or equivalent.
b) A pass in the PUC examination.
c) Should have passed “Geology” under section B as an optional or additional subject.
d) Should have put in a service of three years in the State Housing Board or the PWD or Highways and Rural works department or any other Institution department acceptable to the appointing authority.
(i) Must pass the minimum general educational qualification SSLC or X Standard
(ii) Must have passed Deputy Surveyor, Grade I test of the Revenue Department. Or must have passed the special examination for group certificate in surveying in the following subjects in the Tamil Nadu Government Technical Examination:
1) Surveying and Leveling– Higher
2) Earth Work and Road marking – Lower
3) Mensuration – Lower; and
4) Geometrical Drawing or Building
5) Drawing and Estimating – Lower
A pass in the Civil Engineering Group Examination Conducted by the Board of examination, Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai in the following subjects:
1) Applied Mechanics (Civil Branch)
2) Building materials and Construction
3) Survey Theory
4) Building Drawing and Mensuration
5) Earthwork and Estimating
6) Elective Subject
(a) Sanitary Engineering (or)
(b) Roads, Bridges and Railways. and
7) Practical – Survey practical (or)
Must have passed National Trade Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate in the Trade of Surveyor issued by Industrial Training Institute, Ambattur (or)
A Pass in the Certificate Course in
Those who passed Diploma in Civil Engineering can also apply for this Surveyor Post.
Junior Draughting Officer :
(i) Must have passed the minimum general educational qualification (SSLC) or X Standard
(ii) (a) Must have passed the special examination for group certificate in the Directorate of Technical Education in the Building Drawing consisting of the following subject:
(1) Building Drawing and Estimating Higher I Class.
(2) Building Materials and Construction Lower-II Class.
(3) Applied Mechanics Higher II Class,
(4) Geometrical Drawing Lower – II Class
(5) Mensuration Lower-II Class
(b) Must have passed the Draughtsman ship (Civil) Course under the syllabus (Introduced) from July 1952) conducted by the Government of India. Ministry of Labour.
(c) Must have passed the National Trade certificate / National Apprenticeship certificate awarded by Industrial Training Institute.
(d) Those who passed Diploma in Civil Engineering can also apply for this Junior Draughting Officer Post
Technical Assistant :
1) Must have passed the minimum general educational qualification (SSLC) or X Standard
2) Must have passed in Diploma in Civil Engineering approved by Directorate of Technical Education.
Must have passed by the Lower Grade in the Government Technical Examination. Technical Examination in
(1) Surveying and Leveling
(2) Building Drawing Estimating
(3) Mensuration; and
(4) Building Materials and Construction
A pass in the Civil Engineering Group Examination conducted by the Board of Examinations, Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai 25 in the following subjects:
1) Applied Mechanics (Civil Branch)
2) Building Materials and construction;
3) Survey Theory;
4) Building, Drawing and Mensuration;
5) Earth Work and Estimating;
6) Elective Subjects;
a) Sanitary Engineering (or)
b) Roads, Bridges and Railways and
7) Practical: Survey Practical.
Junior Assistant :
Must have passed the Minimum General Educational Qualification prescribed by the Government (SSLC) or X- Standard.
Must have passed (SSLC) or X Standard, type writing Lower grade in Tamil and English and Higher grade in Tamil or English.
Sl. No. | Category of candidates | Amount
1. OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC Rs.500/-
2. SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Person candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu] Rs.250/-
IMPORTANT DATES :
Date of Notification 08.06.2017
Date of commencement of online Registration of Application 10.06.2017
Last date for Registration of online application and payment of fee (Application can’t be registered after this date) 30.06.2017
Last date of Submission of corrected application 03.07.2017