|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Airports Authority of India
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in 2017
Reference Number : ADVT.No.02 /2017/ER-Rectt.(Jr. Asstt. (FS)
Apply Online : https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form52404/Instruction.html
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6837-Asstt.pdf
Home Page : https://www.aai.aero/
Junior Assistant Recruitment :
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region.
Related : AAI Recruitment 2017 Group-C Accounts, HR Assistant : www.indianin.in/6001.html
Name & Level of Post : Junior Assistant (Fire Service)NE-4
No. of Post : 105
Scale of Pay : Rs.12,500-28,500/-
Educational Qualification :
a) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks;
b) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
Age Limit & Relaxation : 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2017.
a. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
b. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
c. Upper age limits are relax-able by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years.
d. The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Application Fee :
Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable should be remitted by the applicant other than those exempted from payment of application fee through online payment mode only.
1. The Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes (SC)and Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus charges as applicable.
2. AAI will accept Non-Refundable Application Fee Fees of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable remitted through online payment mode of State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India portal from applicant other than those exempted from payment application fee as per instruction given below on completion of registration and submission of application i.e., Step-I & II.
3. The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cash, etc will not accepted.
4. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at Airport Authority of India website aai.aero —> Careers —> Recruitment. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
No documents are required to be sent to AAI in connection with the application. Please go carefully through instructions under ‘HOW TO APPLY’ and also detailed instructions given in recruitment notification/advertisement and on the main page of online application form.
1. Before registering/submitting online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
a) Valid E-mail ID: The E-mail ID entered in the ON-LINE application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed.
No change in the E-Mail ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on registered E-Mail ID including E-Admit Card for appearing in Online Examination.
b) While applying ON-LINE, candidate should keep the scanned/digital copy of their passport size color photograph (not more than six months old) of file size 30-80 KB and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only) for uploading with online application.
c) Scanned copy of all relevant certificates/documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz., educational qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate, driving license, desirable qualification/experience, details of physical measurements, discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, etc for submitting in online application form.
The scanned soft copy of relevant document (as applicable) between 50KB–1000KB in *.jpg/*.jpeg/*.pdf format. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 1000KB.
2. The candidate can access the online application form and payment link at our website as scheduled below:
Start Date & Time for On-Line Registration of Application 19.06.17 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date for Completion of Step-1&2 of On-Line Registration 19.07.17 upto 18:00 Hrs
Last Date for Remitting Application Fee at State Bank of India 21.07.17 upto 23:59 Hrs
3. The candidates should ensure the completion of all Step-I, II and III of the registration, final submission and online payment of application fee by stipulated date and time. The candidates can download the system generated filled-in application form with Unique Application Sequence Number, which may be printed and retained for future reference.
4. On successful registration of On-line application Step-I, candidates are advised not to attempt for registration for the same post again, as in case of multiple registrations for the same post the candidature is liable to be cancelled / rejected without any notice / intimation to the candidate.
5. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before final submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
6. On successful submission of the application by the candidate, an email will be sent to their registered E-mail ID regarding successful submission. The candidates can log in to AAI website for all the information regarding Examination schedule, Admit Card for computer based/online examination.
7. Responsibility of registering, fill-up, uploading, receiving, downloading, and printing of Online Application and E-Admit Card for appearing in Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be of the Candidate. AAI will not responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of the information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail or AAI website in time.
8. After registering/submitting online, candidate is required to download the Filled-In Application Form with unique application sequence number, which may be retained for future reference.
HOW TO APPLY:
STEP-I (SIGN UP/REGISTRATION):
a) Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at AAI-ER website i.e. aai.aero.
b) Applicant will view instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I AGREE’ checkbox given below and pressing the ‘START’ button.
c) Applicant should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. On signing up, the Password and Login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile No provided by the candidate. The applicant should ensure the correctness of Mobile No and Email ID during registration process.
d) On successful registration of on-line application, applicant is advised not to attempt for multiple registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate.
a) After registration, applicant should re-login by revisiting the On-line Application Link at aai.aero —> Careers —> Recruitment using login credentials i.e., Login-ID and Password received at their registered Email ID/Mobile No.
b) The applicant should fill-in all the information viz., personal details, educational qualification, experience details in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly and upload photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
c) Instructions to upload Photo, Signature and other relevant Certificates (as applicable)
d) Candidate is required to download the system generated online application form with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.