|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS, Jodhpur
Post Name: Recruitment for Faculty Posts Associate Professor in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No: Admn/Faculty/01/2016-AIIMS.JDH
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206/Faculty_Recruitment_SS/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/679-Faculty.pdf
Home Page : http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/facultyrecruitment.php
Recruitment of Associate Professor :
RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP ‘A’) IN SUPER SPECIALITY DEPARTMENTS AT AIIMS JODHPUR ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS.
Related : AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/298.html
Online applications are invited for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS IN SUPER SPECIALITY DEPARTMENTS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Educational Qualification :
1. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956(Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
2. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
3. D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super-specialties and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super-specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Four years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M. /M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Three years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in the subject of specialty for the candidate possessing 3 years recognized degree D.M./M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Application Fees : Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
1) The candidate pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
2) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
3) No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
General Conditions :
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
2. Application Process:
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
The last date of online submission of applications will be Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 11th December, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line application will be closed on Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 11th December, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only.