|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Post Name: Recruitment for Law Officer in 2016
Reference Number : EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO:17/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/672-LO-GR-1.pdf
Home Page : http://www.vizagport.com/UsefulInformation/Carrers.aspx
Recruitment of Law Officer :
APPLICATION PROFORMA FOR APPLYING TO THE POST OF LAW OFFICER Gr.I IN VPT
Related : Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Chief Manager : www.indianin.in/564.html
Name of the Post : Law Officer Gr.I
No. of Posts : 01 (One)
Scale of Pay : Rs.9100-250-15100 (Revised scale Rs. 20600- 46500)
Upper Age limit : 30 yrs.
Educational qualifications :
Essential : Degree in Law from a recognised University.
i)2 years executive experience in a legal Establishment of an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
ii)P.G. Degree in Law from a recognised University
1. The candidates should possess the requisite experience and qualifications as on 01.11.2016.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed. The OBC Candidates have to submit the caste certificate regarding their OBC Status as well as exclusion from creamy layer in the proforma prescribed by the Central Government.
The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants and other applicable relaxations as per extant rules. The SC/ST Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate.
3. Candidates, if appointed will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, which came in to force w.e.f.01.01.2004 and other Rules & Regulations of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Details will be intimated at the time of appointment.
4. Application in the model pro-forma available in Visakhapatnam Port Trust Web site vizagport.com be down loaded and filled in be submitted along with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc., with relevant copies of Certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST, duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their Organization to reach “The Secretary,
Visakhapatnam Port Trust,
on or before 15.12.2016 SUPERSCRIBING THE COVER APPLICATION TO THE PRESCRIBED POST of Law Officer Gr.I.
5. Applications of those already in service should be got forwarded through their Employer duly furnishing “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”.
6. Depending up on the requirement, VPT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the Recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. No advance copy of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered.
8. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of respective Organisations and Applications without enclosures will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.