|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BHU Banaras Hindu University
Post Name : Recruitment for Staff Nurse, Junior Clerk, Library Attendant in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No – 02/2017-2018
Apply Online : http://www.bhu.ac.in/rac/geninst.php
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6660-nurse.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bhu.ac.in/rac/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Staff Nurse, Clerk Recruitment :
APPLICATIONS are invited from the Indian Citizens on the online form available at Recruitment and Assessment Cell portal of BHU for Non-teaching under Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D posts) and School Teaching posts PGTs & TGTs in CHBS (K) for the various Units/Sectors in the University as per the Pay Scales indicated below.
Related : AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Group-B Staff Nurse : www.indianin.in/5993.html
Name of the Post | Nos. of Posts
Deputy Registrar (on deputation / ad-hoc basis) against short term leave vacancy 6
Assistant Registrar 4
Medical Superintendent (Tenure appointment for 5 years) 1
Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM) 2
Medical Officer (MM) 1
Medical Officer 1
Research Officer 1
Staff Nurse 460
Junior Clerk 106
Occupational Therapist 1
Library Attendant 10
Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Hindi 1
Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Social Studies 1
Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Music Instrumental 1
Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Urdu 1
Application Fees :
A non-refundable Application Fees of Rs. 1000/- through online from the candidates of Gen. and OBC categories under Group ‘A’ and Rs. 500/- from the candidates of Gen. and OBC categorie under Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ of Non-teaching and School Teaching posts.
No application fees shall be charged from the candidates of SC, ST, and PwDs categories, if the post is advertised under these categories. The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Online submission of Application form : 17.06.2017
Last date for Online Application Fee payment : 19.06.2017
Last Date for Application Forms PDF download : 21.06.2017
Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures : 24.06.2017
Last date for submission of Bio-data for Chair: 24.06.2017
General Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
2. There is a separate online recruitment form for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ and School teaching posts.
3. Applicants shall first register on the Recruitment & Assessment Cell portal on the BHU website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
4. Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
5. Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure keeping ready a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 kb in file size and digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB, for up-loading.
6. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
7. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
8. While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login information sent to your email to login again.
9. In case of any technical problems, please send an email to recruitment[AT]bhu.ac.in
10. There are several Tabs in your application. After completing each tab, you should click on “Save and Proceed” button to saving the information and move to the next tab. Completing all tabs is necessary. After filling all tabs, the candidate can finally submit his application. Please note that you cannot make any changes after that.
11. On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, with the requisite application fee, so as to reach BHU by the last date.
12. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria including holding written test may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit or higher marks in the written test will be given preference in case of Group A posts.
13. The Ordinances governing the procedure to be followed by the Selection Committee may be seen on the portal of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell on the BHU website.
14. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
15. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to Gen./SC/ST/OBC as per roster point out of the available candidates.
The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax/review the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage and in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
16. A candidate belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any unreserved post also besides the posts under reserved category, will have to submit separate forms for Unreserved posts and reserved posts.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
19. Applicants who are in employment should route their application through proper channel or should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to the interview, failing which they may not be considered further.
20. On successful submission of your form you can pay on- line application fee day of form submission on the next day and the applicant will get a link download a PDF on next day of fee payment, which he/she will have to print and send to BHU after signing it and having it forwarded by his employer, if any, enclosing therewith the copies of the relevant certificates and documents, so as to reach BHU by the last date.
21. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
22. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
23. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
24. On the positions reserved for specially abled persons (OH, VI, HH), all the specially abled persons are requested to apply since if the designated category of specially abled person is not available, the post may be filled with other categories of specially abled candidates available to the extent of required number of their reserved posts.
25. The positions reserved for specially abled persons (OH, VI, HH) for which the particular post(s) has been reserved, the candidate of other categories of specially abled persons may also submit their application.
In case of non-availability/suitability of the applicant of certain category of advertised post(s) may be filled up by the suitable applicant belongs to other categories of disabilities.
26. Relaxations and concessions for persons with disabilities will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the GoI and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect.
27. Relaxations and concessions for SCs/STs/OBCs will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the GoI and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time to this effect.
28.The selection is made as per merit on the basis of written examination for non-gazetted posts of Group ‘B’, ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D’).
In addition, Aptitude/Skill Test may also be conducted wherever applicable, as per GoI O.M. No. 39020/01/2013-Estt (B)-Part dated 29th December, 2015 and subsequent clarification/directives issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to Merit and availability of number of vacancies
29. The applications shall be invited through online mode. The applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU by last date for submission of downloaded application along with the enclosures must reach to the
Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
by the last date of submission of applications
30. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of application in the Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar Houser, BHU, Varanasi, i.e., 24.06.2017.
31. Please visit our website bhu.ac.in for application form, details of qualifications and other instructions in this regard.
The downloaded application form along with the enclousres in the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar Houser, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.) on or before 24.06.2017.