|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Banaras Hindu University
Post Name: Recruitment for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse in 2017
Reference Number : Adv. No. NPHCE 2016-17/02
Staff Nurse Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed proforma for the Min. of Health & F.W., Govt. of India Sponsored “National Programme for Health Care of Elderly (NPHCE)” at Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi – 221005 under Prof. I. S. Gambhir, Department of General Medicine, Nodal Officer.
Related : NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017 Dental Officer, Medical Physicist, Staff Nurse : www.indianin.in/2938.html
The details of the post and salary are as follows:
Name of Post : Medical Officer
No. of Posts : 02
i. MBBS from a MCI recognized Institution.
ii. one year Rotatory Internship.
** Experience of working in Geriatric Medicine Unit.
** Training in geriatric medicine
Name of Post : Staff Nurse
No. of Posts : 02
i. B.Sc. (Nursing)/Diploma in nursing.
ii. Qualification of Staff Nurse must be registered with State Nursing Council of India.
iii. Working experience of 6 month (for B.Sc. Nursing) or 1 year (for Diploma in Nursing) in a recognized hospital.
D.Q. – Experience of working in Geriatric Ward.
Name of Post : Safaiwala
No. of Posts : 01
E.Q.- 1. 8th Pass
D.Q.- 2 years’ experience in a recognized hospital.
1. The qualification in exceptional situation will be relaxed by the Selection Committee/Investigators.
2. Investigator reserves the right to cancel/modify or invite any person as per requirement of the project.
3. All communication will be done by specified e-mail id / Mobile number in future.
1. The application form and other details can be obtained from the BHU website bhu.ac.in
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
3. Incomplete application form will not be entertained.
4. The last date for accepting application is 09 March, 2017.
5. Application should be typed on A4 size paper and each Application should accompany with relevant certificate duly attested, and complete valid e-mail id and working mobile number.
6. Application can be given in Hindi or English.
7. Those who are in service should apply through proper channel.
8. Candidate with experience of work in the area of the old age health care (Geriatric) or Related field will be preferred.
9. All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI/BHU guidelines.
10. Degrees must be from the recognized Institution/University.
11. Reservation for reserved category will be done as per University rules as for the project.
12. The candidate must send the Application form along with all relevant documents to the address given below :
Prof. I S Gambhir
Dept. of Medicine.
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University.
Varanasi -221005 (UP)