|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BECIL Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd
Post Name : Recruitment for Graduate / Diploma Apprentice in 2017
Registration Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6567-reg.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6567-Trainee.pdf
Home Page : http://becil.dealnxt.com/Vacancies?tamp_id=Mjg4
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Graduate / Diploma Apprentice Recruitment :
Applications are invited for selection of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice at BECIL Regional office (South), #162, 2nd Main Road, 1st Cross AGS Layout, RMV 2nd Stage, Bengaluru-560094 as per Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Related : BECIL Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee MT : www.indianin.in/1786.html
Trainee : Graduate Apprentice
No of Vacancies : 4
a. A degree in engineering or technology (Electronics Communication/ Electronics Telecommunication) granted by a statutory university.
b. A degree in engineering or technology Electronics Communication/ Electronics Telecommunication) granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament.
c. Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree. Electronics Communication/ Electronics Telecommunication)
Duration : 12 months
Stipend : Rs 4984/- Per Month (As per Govt Of India Apprentice act)
Trainee : Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
No of Vacancies : 2
a. A diploma in engineering or technology Electronics Communication) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government
b. A diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics Communication) granted by a University.
c. A diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics Communication) granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
Duration : 12 months
Stipend : Rs 3542/- Per Month (As per Govt Of India Apprentice act)
Terms and Conditions :
1. Interested candidates from southern India are requested, in person to collect APPRENTICESHIP CONTRACT REGISTRATION FORM from BECIL Regional Office Bangalore or may be downloaded from our website becil.com.
2. Candidate must have passed out on or after 31st May 2015 and must not have under gone Apprentice training earlier in any other organization as per the apprentice act.
3. The duly filled in & completed Apprenticeship Contract Registration form along with CV, copies of educational / experience certificates duly self attested may be submitted to BECIL Regional Office , # 162, 2nd Main Road, 1st Cross AGS Layout, RMV 2nd Stage, Bengaluru- 560094
4. Last date for submission of application form is June 26, 2017.
5. Incomplete, unsigned and late applications shall be summarily rejected without any reference to the applicant.
6. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of apprenticeship training in this establishment not shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
7. Guidelines of Apprentices Act are applicable for engagement of above trainees.
Before forwarding this form to Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai kindly ensure the following; otherwise contract may not be registered.
1. All the columns are duly filled and signatures are affixed
2. Enclose Xerox copy of pass certificate of Degree or Diploma or +2 (Voc) examination (as the case may be)