|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Management Trainee in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Management Trainee Recruitment :
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd a premier Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in consultancy as well as turnkey solutions in the field of Radio, TV broadcasting and related engineering fields, invites applications from dynamic and result oriented professionals for direct recruitment basis for the following posts:
Related : THDC Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer Trainee : www.indianin.in/1784.html
Name of the post : Management Trainee (HR)
Number of Vacancies : 01
Qualification & experience : MBA in HR from a recognized University / Institution.
Name of the post : Management Trainee (Finance)
Number of Vacancies : 01
Qualification & experience : CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University / Institution.
Name of the post : Management Trainee (BD/Projects)
Number of Vacancies : 06
Qualification & experience : Degree in Electronics & Communication from a recognized University / Institution.
Name of the post : Management Trainee (IT)
Number of Vacancies : 02
Qualification & experience : PG Degree in Computer Science / IT/ B.Tech (Comp. Sc.) from a recognized University / Institution.
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD shall be as per Govt. guidelines.
3. Candidates applying for more than one position must register separately and accordingly must have two different E-Mail IDs and Mobile Numbers to register.
4. A person recruited to a post shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
5. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in Written Exam and subsequent Interview. The Date, Time & Venue will be intimated to the eligible candidates after Written Test.
6. Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of Two Years from the date of joining the company, which may be extended at the sole discretion of the management.
7. You will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 2,00,000/- to serve this company for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of your joining the service. The condition of three years service is without prejudice to the right of BECIL to terminate your service at any time. The bond will not be settled proportionately vis-à-vis service rendered.
8. After successful completion of two years training, the Management Trainees will be absorbed as Junior Manager and will be confirmed after successful completion of one year probation period which may be extended at the sole discretion the Competent Authority in the IDA scale of pay of Rs. 12600-32500/- with attractive perquisites such as Medical, LTC, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, PF etc. are available as per rules. HRA, DA and other allowance as admissible shall be extra.
9. Candidates presently employed in Central / State Government Department, Central/State PSUs or Semi Government Organisation shall either forward their application (Printout of ONLINE application) through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
10. The application fee (non-refundable) for each post is Rs 1,500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only). No fee shall be payable by SC/ST/PWD/BPL candidates, upon submission of relevant Certificates / card.
11. No TA / DA are admissible.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply Online candidates should have valid Email ID, Mobile No and scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
2. Log on to website becil.com
3. Start Date to Apply Online : 28.12.2016 Time: 10:00 AM
4. Last Date to Apply Online : 12.01.2017 Time: 11:55 PM
5. Click on the Careers option -> Vacancies -> Recruitment of Management Trainees 2017
6. Read the instructions for filling the Online Application Form carefully and then click on “Click here for new registration”
7. Fill all the details very carefully and upload the photograph and signature afterwards pay the online registration fee, if applicable.
8. After doing the above process you may submit the form and take out a print of your Application Form for your future correspondence.