|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : PDKV Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
Post Name : Recruitment for Guest Faculty in 2017 Walk-in Interview
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6554-wii.pdf
Home Page : https://www.pdkv.ac.in/?page_id=1406#sthash.jw3qDL1M.dpbs
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Guest Faculty Recruitment :
The guest faculty on contractual basis (purely temporary) is required for the following courses of Master of Business Administration (Agriculture) for the academic year 2017-18.
Related : DIAT Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/6447.html
First Semester courses :
1)ABM-501-Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour(2+1), 2)ABM-502-Agribusiness Environment & Policy(2+0), 3)ABM-504 -Managerial Accounting And Control(1+1), 4)ABM-505-Communication for Management & Business(1+1), 5)ABM-507-Marketing Management (2+1), 6) PGS-507 – Spoken English Personality Development,(0+2)
Third Semester courses :
1)ABM-518- Food Technology & Processing Management (1+1), 2) ABM-523-Technology Management for Livestock Products(1+1), 3)ABM-524,Fruit Production & Post Harvest Management(1+1), 4)ABM-525- Farm Power & Machinery Management (1+1), 5)ABM-531-Feed Business Management(1+1).
1) Compulsory Qualification of the Contractual Teaching Faculty is as
1. Master of Business Administration(MBA) / Master of Business Administration (MBA(Agri)) and
2. Two year Teaching experience OR ASRB NET.
3. Preference will be given to MBA(Agri) and Ph.D.(ABM or Management).
4. Age Limit: 33 years for open category, 38 years for reserved category and 45 years for the person with disabilities. No age limit for in-service candidate under SAUs/Central & State Government.
2) Application should be supported with True copies of the education, experiences and necessary documents.
3) They shall also bring the original documents for verification at the time of interviews.
4) The remuneration will be paid based for Guest Faculty is on the basis work load of the courses.
5) Course Workload for 1+1 = 48 hours, 2+1= 64 hours, 2+0 =32 hours, 0+2 =64 hours, 1+0 =16 hours, 0+1= 32 hours varies from 16 hours to 64 hours per course per semester.
6) The remuneration will be Rs.500 per hour.
7) The remuneration will be paid on the result submission after completing the semester end examination.
The interested candidate shall appear for personal interview 17/06/2017 at 09.00 Hrs at School of Agri-Business Management, First Floor, Agronomy Section, College of Agriculture Campus, Nagpur along with one set of attested copies of requisite documents. They shall also bring the original documents for verification.