|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SNDT Women’s University
Post Name : Recruitment for Principal, Professor, Finance & Accounts Officer in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 OF 2017
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6332-form.doc
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6332-prin.pdf
Home Page : https://sndt.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Principal, Professor Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the following Statutory & Teaching (Aided Posts) to be filled in at Mumbai & Pune Campus of the University.
Related : Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff : www.indianin.in/6303.html
Name of the Post :
Finance & Accounts Officer (Unreserved – 01)
Principal Home Science 01
Principal Education 01
Professor Music 01
Professor Special Education 01
Professor Commerce 01
Professor Extension Education 01
Professor Food Science & Nutrition 01
Professor Women’s Studies 01
Professor Textile Science & Apparel Design 01
Professor Analytical Chemistry 01
Assistant Professor in Textile Science & Apparel Design (UG), Mumbai (Leave Vacancy – FIP – 01)
** The prescribed form to be downloaded from the University website and submitted alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for reserved category & Rs. 400/- for unreserved category from any Nationalized Bank in favour of The Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
** The candidate is advised to fill the said form properly and completely. There after the applicant has to submit 07 copies of applications (One original + six photo copies) to the undersigned along with 03 separate sets of mark list of all examinations, testimonials, No Objection Certificates from present employer, caste certificate if any, experience certificates, appointment letters, list of publications, seminars/workshops attended, membership on various Authorities of the University.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS 23/06/2017
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories as recognized by the State of Maharashtra shall only be considered under reserved categories. The candidate belonging to the reserved categories other then the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open.
2. Educational qualifications & relevant experience till last date of the submission of application shall be considered.
3. Fee for Application form once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation under SC, ST, VJNT, Spl. BC & OBC categories, should produce a caste certificate at the time of interview. They will also enclose an attested copy of caste validity certificate issued by the Caste Scrutiny Committee if available with them at the time of interview.
However, the candidate who applied without submitting Caste Validity Certificate, if selected, an appointment order will be issued to him as per the provisions / directives prescribed in G.R. of Govt. of Maharashtra.
5. For claiming the benefit of caste reservation, candidates should submit attested copy of Caste Certificate, Caste Validity (If available) and Certificate of Domicile of Govt. of Maharashtra issued by the appropriate Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra at the time of interview.
6. The caste certificate issued by appropriate Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra only will be considered as valid for availing the benefit of reservation including application fees.
7. Reserved Category candidates should be domicile of the state of Maharashtra State and should be from the categories notified by the State of Maharashtra viz (a) Scheduled castes (b) Scheduled Tribes (c) VJNT Special Backward Class and (e) Other Backward Class.
8. Candidates already employed must submit their applications through proper channel.
9. Government and Semi Government Servant:
9.1 No objection certificate from the present employer is mandatory for Government and Semi Government employees.
9.2 The employees who have been terminated from Government or Semi Government service due to in disciplinary action or had to take compulsory retirement Under MCSR 1981are not eligible to apply.
9.3 Those who are appointed after 01/11/2005 are eligible for pension as per GR No. under DCPS Scheme.
10. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ________________________________________________
11. The application form along with the required documents and demand draft should be send to the Office of the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, 1, N.T. Road, Mumbai – 400 020 on or before June 23, 2017 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
12. Candidates are requested to visit the website sndt.ac.in from time to time to avail the information and circulars notified by the University. It will be sole responsibility of candidate to visit aforesaid websites time to time to remain update regarding recruitment process. The University will not entertain any inquiry regarding eligibility criteria.
13. The University will not stand responsible for any delay or non acknowledgement of postal correspondence.
14. Candidates will be communicated via email & sms. Hence Candidate must provide correct email Id & Mobile Number for the said purpose. SNDT University will not responsible for Non Communication due technical difficulties beyond control as well as to Incomplete/Incorrect/NCPR Registered (DND) mobile number or email Id registered by candidate in application form.
15. Information provided in application form will documented in attachments.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED :
Candidate must attach the copies of the necessary supporting attested documents with the application in following order :
1. Document in support of Date of Birth
2. Copy of Govt. Gazette of any other appropriate certificate in case of change in name.
3. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority if candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Denotified Tribe/ Nomadic Tribe/ Other Backward Class/ Special Backward Class.
4. No creamy layer certificate is required for the candidates belonging to the DT-A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC and SBC categories as per Government of Maharashtra Circular No. CBC10/2006/ Pra.Kra. 15/ MAVAK 5 dated 5th June 2006, issued by the competent authority after the date 01.04.2013.
5. Caste Validity Certificate, if any.
6. Degree/Diploma Certificates, statement of Marks and other certificates of the educational qualifications
7. Approval letters in case of teachers of affiliated colleges/recognized institutions.
8. Appointment Orders of the University Teachers.
9. Certificates of teaching / administrative experience and / or postdoctoral research.
10. As per the Notification No. SRV.2000/CR (17/2000) XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, Candidates shall submit the declaration of the small family in the prescribed proforma attached with application form as Declaration.