|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL)
Post Name : Recruitment for Electric Cable Jointer in 2017
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6217-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6217-tcil.pdf
Home Page : http://www.tcil-india.com/new/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Electric Cable Jointer Recruitment :
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
Related : TCIL Recruitment 2017 Executive Director : www.indianin.in/5489.html
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Electric Cable Jointer on contract basis holding valid Indian Passport for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as per the details given below:
No. of Posts : 4 (2 HV and 2 LV)
Educational Qualification : 10th Pass (Minimum qualification) + ITI Certification shall be preferable
Age : Maximum 40 years as on 01.05.2017
Experience : Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in High Voltage/Low Voltage Electric cable Jointing.
Consolidated emoluments in KSA : SR 2500/- p.m. plus Bachelor Accommodation, Transportation, Medical and Other Benefits as per KSA Laws.
Contract Period : 1 year initially which is extendable as per the requirement of the project. The Post is temporary only on contract basis.
Necessary Instructions : –
1. The last date of receipt of the applications is 08.06.2017.
2. Those candidates who are having Saudi Electricity Company Cable Jointer License shall be preferred.
3. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
4. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
5. The post advertised is meant for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
6. Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
7. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
8. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (IT & HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.