|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NIESBUD National Entrepreneurship Resource and Co-ordination Hub National E-Hub
Post Name: Recruitment for Support Team Member in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of Support Team Member :
National E-Hub, invites applications for filling up the following Positions in the E-Hub, NOIDA under the Scheme on yearly contract basis upto 30-3-2021:
Related : NAFED Recruitment 2016 Senior Field Representative : www.indianin.in/609.html
Sl. No. | Name of the Position | No. of posts
1. Senior Manager : Deployment 01
2. Senior Manager : Marketing & Communication 01
3. Senior Manager : Finance, HR & Administration 01
4. Manager : Deployment 02
5. Support Team Members :
– Content 01
– Deployment 02
– Technology & Platforms 01
– Finance 01
– Administration 01
The relevant details are available on msde.gov.in & niesbud.nic.in Applications can be mailed to yuva.niesbud[at]gmail.com latest by 5.00 P.M. on 26.11.2016.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING :
1. There is no prescribed format of application. The Curriculum Vitae should include all the relevant details so as to adjudge the eligibility of the candidates in terms of the prescribed qualifications and experience.
The C.V. should include the applicant’s educational qualifications; complete employment history, in chronological order along with brief details of earlier assignments; responsibilities handled; compensation; contact details; date of birth etc.
The applicant should also invariably indicate the minimum time required to join the duties, in case of selection.
2. The self-attested copies of all the relevant testimonials should also be sent along with the applications.
3. The applicants in Government/Public Service may either route their applications through the present employer or produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview failing which they will not be further considered for the position(s).
4. In case, a candidate is applying for more than one position, separate applications should be submitted. The composite applications are likely to be rejected summarily.
5. The applicants must invariably indicate the Code No. of the position in the subject line of their e-mail application.
6. Only applications sent to the designated e-mail address by the due date and time specified will be considered for review. No hard copies need to be sent and/or will be accepted.
1. The indicated remuneration package is the maximum total cost to the National E-Hub at the time of initial joining. The actual remuneration package, however, will depend upon the relevant qualifications, experience etc. of the candidates.
2. Mere possession of the qualifications etc. does not entitle an applicant to be further considered for the position(s).
3. The National E-Hub reserves the right to reject all or any applications.
4. The National E-Hub does not assume any responsibility for technical delays. The applications uploaded beyond 1700 Hrs. on 26-11-2016 will be rejected summarily.
5. Any questions regarding positions, procedure etc. can be mailed at yuva.niesbud[at]gmail.com