|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National E-Hub
Post Name : Recruitment for Operations Manager in 2017
Operations Manager Recruitment :
National E-Hub, invites applications for filling up the following Positions in the E-Hub, NOIDA under the Scheme on yearly contract basis upto 30-3-2021:
Related : National E-Hub Recruitment 2016 Support Team Member : www.indianin.in/621.html
Name of the Position :
1. Senior Manager : Finance, HR & Administration 01
2. Manager : Operations 01
3. Support Team Members :
– Operations 02
– Technology & Platforms 01
1. Experience of and exposure to functioning in a technology driven environment and proficiency in M.S. Office-Word, Excel & Power Point; Documentation and Report Writing; MIS and Reporting and a good understanding of IT Tools is essential for all the above posts.
2. Experience of working in the field of Entrepreneurship Education/Training, Entrepreneurship Development; Hand-holding/Mentoring Services etc. will be an added advantage.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING :
1. There is no prescribed format of application. The Curriculum Vitae should include all the relevant details so as to adjudge the eligibility of the candidates in terms of the prescribed qualifications and experience.
The C.V. should include the applicant’s educational qualifications; complete employment history, in chronological order along with brief details of earlier assignments; responsibilities handled; compensation; contact details; date of birth etc.
The applicant should also invariably indicate the minimum time required to join the duties, in case of selection.
2. The self-attested copies of all the relevant testimonials should also be sent along with the applications.
3. The applicants in Government/Public Service may either route their applications through the present employer or produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview failing which they will not be further considered for the position(s).
4. In case, a candidate is applying for more than one position, separate applications should be submitted. The composite applications are likely to be rejected summarily.
5. The applicants must invariably indicate the Code No. of the position in the subject line of their e-mail application.
6. Only applications sent to the designated e-mail address by the due date and time specified will be considered for review. No hard copies need to be sent and/or will be accepted.
1. The indicated remuneration package is the maximum total cost to the National E-Hub at the time of initial joining. The actual remuneration package, however, will depend upon the relevant qualifications, experience etc. of the candidates.
2. Mere possession of the qualifications etc. does not entitle an applicant to be further considered for the position(s).
3. The National E-Hub reserves the right to reject all or any applications.
4. The National E-Hub does not assume any responsibility for technical delays. The applications uploaded beyond 1700 Hrs. on 05-05-2017 will be rejected summarily.
5. Any questions regarding positions, procedure etc. can be mailed at yuva.niesbud [AT]gmail.com