|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government Of Assam Panchayat & Rural Development Department PNRD
Post Name : Recruitment for Data Entry Operator, Public Relation Officer in 2017
Reference Number : No. DRD-15/147/12/132
Apply Online : http://www.pnrdjobs.in/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6168-pnrd.pdf
Home Page : http://rural.assam.gov.in/portlets/recruitment-career-4
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Data Entry Operator Recruitment :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens in prescribed form published in the official website rural.assam.gov.in or pnrdjobs.in for filling up the following positions on Contractual basis under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) under the Office of the Commissioner, Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam
Related : Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Recruitment 2016-17 Block Resource Person : www.indianin.in/2606.html
SI No. | Name of the Post | No. of Post
1 Project, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer 1
2 Chief IT Officer 1
3 Quality Control Officer 1
4 Information Education and Communication Officer 1 (lEC)
5 Works Officer 1
6 Public Relation Officer (PRO) 1
7 Accounts Officer 1
8 Data Entry Operator 3
9 Junior Engineer 1
1. The application will be received only online. The last date for submission of the online application is midnight of 5th June’ 2017.
2. For application format, eligibility criteria, age, salary and other terms and conditions, applicants are advised to visit the Commissionerate website rural.assam.gov.in or pnrdjobs.in.
3. Details of Terms and Condition for theengagement and format for application are also
How to Apply :
1. Click on “Apply Online” to apply online.
2. Upload Scanned passport size Photograph (Size should be between 100 to 200 KB and face should cover minimum 80% of the photograph ) .
3. Upload Scanned Signature (Size should be between 100 to 200 KB and signature should cover minimum 80% of the photograph ).
4. Upload only Scanned copy (not photograph) of all supporting documents (Size should be between 100 to 200 KB ).
5. Enter your correct mobile number in the registration form for further communication.
6. Fill all information in the form and press “Submit” button.
7. After clicking the “Submit” button, you will not be able to edit your information.
8. Click on “Print” button to print the filled form.
9. Application to be submitted online only at pnrdjobs.in Offline submission will not be entertain.
10. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
11. The short listed candidates have to appear for an interview and /or written test for which No TA/DA shall be paid.
12. Last date of submission of application is 05/06/2017