Organisation : Assam, Panchayat & Rural Development
Post Name: Recruitment for Block Resource Person in 2016-17
Reference Number : No. DRD-15/131/pt/12
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Block Resource Person Recruitment :
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Audit of the Schemes Rules, 2011 stipulates Government of Assam to identify or establish independent organization, “Social Audit Unit” (SAU) to facilitate conduct of the Social Audit of MGNREGS works and other schemes.
Related : Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination 2016 : www.indianin.in/2552.html
Government of Assam has decided capacitating the SAU for conducting the Social Audit of other Rural Development Schemes as well. Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development is in process of recruitment of Social Auditors for State and District Social Audit Units. Details of the positions are as follows:
Name of Positions | No of Position
1 Director Total -01
2 Social Development Specialist Total -01
3 Social Audit Expert Total – 05
4 District Resource Person Total – 27
5 Block Resource Person Total – 219
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The opening of positions published is as per program requirements. Number of positions may increase or decrease as per programme requirement and approval.
2. Panchayat and Rural Department, Assam reserves the right to cancel any or all position at any stage of recruitment process.
3. At any stage of recruitment, if it is found that candidate do not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will stand cancelled and necessary legal action will be initiated.
4. The decision of Panchayat and Rural Department, Assam in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
5. Initially this engagement will be for 10 months. Based on performance and requirement of the mission, contract may further be extended.
6. This is in cancellation of the previous advertisement No. janasanyog/875/14 dated 19th Oct 2014. Those who have applied earlier should apply afresh.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Click on “Apply Online” to apply online.
2. Upload Scanned passport size Photograph (Size should be between 100 to 200 KB and face should cover minimum 80% of the photograph ) .
3. Upload Scanned Signature (Size should be between 100 to 200 KB and signature should cover minimum 80% of the photograph ).
4. Upload only Scanned copy (not photograph) of all supporting documents (Size should be between 100 to 200 KB ).
5. Enter your correct mobile number in the registration form for further communication.
6. Fill all information in the form and press “Submit” button.
7. After clicking the “Submit” button, you will not be able to edit your information.
8. Click on “Print” button to print the filled form.
9. Application to be submitted online only at pnrdjob.in Offline submission will not be entertain.
10. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
11. The short listed candidates have to appear for an interview and /or written test for which No TA/DA shall be paid.
12. Last date of submission of application is 20/01/2017