|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Telangana State Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Residential School Teacher Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher And Physical Director
Reference Number : Notification No.s 13/2017, 14/2017 and 15/2017
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://tspscgurukulpreliminary.tspsc.gov.in/Preminary.tspsc
Home Page : http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/indexnew.jsp
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
Preliminary Examination Hall ticket Download for Residential School Teachers
Related : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Download Hall Ticket 2016-17 Degree College Lecture Exam : www.indianin.in/6145.html
WRITTEN (OMR BASED) EXAMINATION (SCREENING TEST) ON 31/05/2017 F N
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID, Driving License). Aadhaar Card may be carried by the candidate.
2. The hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this candidate is advised to get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
3. The candidates who do not have clear photographs or no photo on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs along with a written representation to Chief Superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test.
4. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination, ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
5. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, Watch, Calculator, Log Tables, Wallet, Purse, Notes, Charts, Loose Sheets Or Recording Instruments strapped to their body or pockets. Calculators are not allowed.
6. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of valuable devices or personal belongings at the examination centre.
7. The gates of the Venues will be opened by 8.15 AM and closed by 9.45 AM. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after closing the gate. The checking procedure inside the test hall may include capturing bio-metric left thumbprint/ iris/photo capture.
This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify the identity of the candidate and also to check impersonation by any others. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external substances like Mehndi, Ink etc, on their hands/foot. Candidates are instructed not to wear shoes, Jewellery, Chains, studs and also wrist watches to the Examination Centre.
8. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket through valid Photo identification documents like Aadhaar, PAN Card, etc.
9. No candidate should leave the examination hall till the Examination time ends.
10. The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
11. (i) Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(ii) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent of slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). Scribe is allowed to such candidates also.
(iii) Scribe will be provided by the Chief Superintendent concerned to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopaedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
(a) The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(b) The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
12. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
13 The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ misbehavior during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
14 Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
15. The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part- IV.B Extraordinary, dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination, apart from debarring from future exams of TSPSC, Other State Public Service Commissions & UPSC.