|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Degree College Lectures Exam 2016-17
Reference Number : Nofn No :26/2016
Download your Hall Ticket here : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/CandidateLoginPages/UserRegistration.aspx
Home Page : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
The Generation of Hall Tickets for Degree College Lectures Exam (Nofn No :26/2016) scheduled to be held from 06-06-2017 to 08-06-2017 is already started.
Related : Odisha Public Service Commission Admission Certificate 2017 Assistant Law Officer : www.indianin.in/6036.html
Hence, the Requisitions to change of centers will not be entertained from the candidates.
1) Your User ID is OTPR ID (Ex: APXXXXXXXXXX)
2) Your Password should have a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 characters in length.
3) Your Password should have atleast One Captal Alphabet, One Number and One Special Character ($@$!%*#).
PAPER-1: GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and egovernance initiatives.
6. Economic development in India since independence.
7. Physical geography of India sub-continent.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
Tabulation of data
Visual representation of data
Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.