|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : PT.B.D.Sharma Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Science, PGIMS, Rohtak
Post Name : Recruitment for Senior/Junior House Surgeon in 2017
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6162-HouseSurgen.pdf
Home Page : http://pgimsrohtak.nic.in/welcome.html
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
House Surgeon Recruitment :
Applications are invited form eligible Medical Graduates to fill up the 87 vacant posts of Senior/Junior House Surgeons carrying the emoluments in pay band of Rs.15600/-+GP Rs. 5400/-+DA as admissible from time to time by the Haryana Govt. instructions for a period of six months only i.e.
Related : PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 Senior Residents, Demonstrator : www.indianin.in/5923.html
For the session from 01.07.2017 to 31.12.2017 in various departments of this institution. The prospective candidates should apply on the prescribed proforma obtainable from the counter of the office of the Director (Accounts Branch) @ of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for SC/BC etc.
Application duly completed in all respects with contact telephone number, must reach the office of the undersigned by 12.06.2017 up to 05:00 PM sharp. Applications received after the stipulated date and time will not be entertained.
All the candidates are required to appear for interview in the office of the undersigned on 22.06.2017 at 10:00 AM sharp. In case 22.06.2017 is declared as holiday, interview will be held on the next working day. It is also added that the 2nd counseling will be held on 05.07.2017 for vacant seats, if any.
No separate interview letters will be sent for the same. At the time of interview the original documents shall have to be produced. For more details conditions and eligible see website of our institute uhsr.ac.in and pgimsrohtak.nic.in.
A candidate must have the following qualifications.
1. Must have passed M.B.B.S from a Medical College/Institute recognized by the MCI.
2. Permanent registration certificate from the MCI or State Medical Council within one month of the date of joining. Internship must have been completed by 30.06.2017. If one fails to submit the permanent registration certificate within one month, the orders for stoppage of salary will be issued without giving any notice.
3. The selected candidates will have to deposit the security of Rs. 10000/- refundable security for each session exclusively and separately for House Job. The selected candidates who fails to deposit the security on the day of interview/counseling his/her selection will be cancelled without assigning any reason.
4. The candidates selected in 1st counseling who do not join the deptt within 2days of issue of the appointment letter will not be considered for the 2nd counseling and till the end of session. They will be declared as defaulter for the current session.
5. The candidates who remain absent willfully for more then 07 days, his/her services may be terminated and no opportunity will be allowed for re-joining.
6. The vacancies falling of and on account of resignation /termination etc. will be displayed on the notice board as well as the website of institute.
7. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and will be rejected.
8. That the resignation tendered by the house surgeon will be considered if there is any genuine reason with 15 days advance notice or after depositing 15 days salary .
9. The security of house surgeon who leave the session before the end of six months duration will be forfeited.
10. If any seat falls vacant due to any reason, the vacancy will be filled up from the present merit list.