|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IDBI Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Executive in 2016
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2016-17
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.idbi.com/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.asp
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/615-Executive.pdf
Home Page : http://www.idbi.com/
Recruitment of Executive :
Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
Related : KVB Recruitment 2016 Clerk Clerical Cadre : www.indianin.in/434.html
IDBI Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
Post : Executive
Essential Qualification : A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)*
Age (years) as on October 01, 2016 :
Minimum – 20
Vacancies : 500
Non–refundable application fee and Intimation charges :
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 16.11.2016 to 30.11.2016 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
** `150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
** `700/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
(a) The dates for payment of fee would be the same even for applicants applying from far-flung areas. No other mode of payment of application fee would be acceptable. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
(b) Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before making payment of fee and intimation charges as fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
How to apply :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
Application Procedure :
(i) Candidates to go to IDBI Bank?s website idbi.com and click on the”CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details? and „Save & Next? button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT? ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on „Payment? Tab and proceed for payment.
(xii) Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on „Submit? button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY) :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ?E-Receipt? indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online, transaction may not have been successful.
7. Preserve the hard copy of the system generated online Application form and e-Receipt for submission during the time of document verification & pre-recruitment medical test. The hard copy is not to be sent to the bank.
8. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
9. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
1. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age ) October 01, 2016
2. Online Registration 16.11.2016 to 30.11.2016
3. Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online 16.11.2016 to 30.11.2016
4. Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers 26.12.2016 to 31.12.2016
5. Date of Online Test at all centers 06.01.2017