|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Karur Vysya Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Clerk Clerical Cadre in 2016
Recruitment of Clerical cadre :
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Clerical cadre from the qualified candidates.
Related : Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officer : www.indianin.in/409.html
Academic Qualification : As on 01.01.2017
a) Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University with First Class (with 60% of marks and above in aggregate).
b) Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their graduation -UG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May /June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
c) Degree obtained through Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible.
d) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age: Base date – as on 01.01.2017
a. Minimum 19 years (for all categories)
b. Maximum 26 years for under graduates and 28 years for post graduates (A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 for PG and 02.01.1991 for UG and not later than 01.01.1998)
Application Fee (Non-Refundable ):
For All Candidates (No reservation) Rs.500/-
a. Requisite Application Fee may be paid by online mode only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
b. Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
c. Online Application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and application fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
How To Apply :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 09/11/2016 to 21/11/2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION :
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii. APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 09/11/2016 TO 21/11/2016
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Application Registration Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the Bank website kvb.co.in careers page – CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT 2016 and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C – Page 8”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 09/11/2016
Closure of registration of application 21/11/2016
Closure for editing application details 21/11/2016
Last date for printing your application 06/12/2016
Online Fee Payment 09/11/2016 to 21/11/2016