|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NLC India Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Executive Engineer, Hindi Translator in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No.03 /2017
Apply Online : https://web.nlcindia.com/rec0317/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6134-nlc.pdf
Home Page : https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Executive Engineer Recruitment :
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of INR.6669 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation.
Related : NLC India Recruitment 2017 Resident Doctor Walk-In : www.indianin.in/4898.html
The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts under the following classification heads:-
Post | Number of vacancies
Hindi Translator Gr.I / Trainee 08
Power House Engineering
Executive Engineering (Mechanical) 03
Executive Engineering (Electrical) 02
Executive Engineering (Civil) 03
Executive Engineering (C&I) 02
Assistant Executive Engineer 05
Deputy Chief Engineer 15
Deputy General Manager 06
Chief Superintendent 01
Deputy Chief Superintendent 01
Deputy Medical Officer 04
Thermal Power Projects
Deputy Executive Engineer 34
Executive Engineer 34
Deputy General Manager 01
Assistant General Manager 06
Deputy Chief Engineer 06
METHOD OF SELECTION :
Selection for all the posts notified (except Hindi Translator / Trainee) will be based on Personal Interview. Selection for the post of Hindi Translator / Trainee will be based on Written / Skill Test. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through registered email / post.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Eligible applicants should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC India Limited’s website nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
3. The candidates can access the online application portal at nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 10-05-2017 to 17:00 hours on 30-05-2017.
4. Candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
5. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
6. After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same and
a) Retain one copy with them for reference
b) Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the enclosures, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …………………… (………..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited”, by Post / Courier
THE GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED,
BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
So as to reach on or before 05-06-2017.
7. The Candidature of the applicants who fail to submit the hard copy of the Registration-cum-Application Form (or) whose Registration-cum-Application Form are received in the Recruitment Cell belatedly after the stipulated time limit will not be considered and the application fee paid by them, if any, will not be refunded.
8. Candidates can contact the Helpline No. 04142 255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
Photostat copies of the following Documents / Certificates in prescribed / valid formats are to be enclosed with the Registration-cum-Application Form: –
1. Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark List)
2. Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Provisional or Degree Certificates and Consolidated or Semester-wise mark Statements), Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council for doctors only.
3. Experience Certificates, from the present / previous employer(s) in proof of having notified experience requirement, including minimum two years’ experience in the immediate lower scale (wherever applicable)
4. Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories)
5. Disability Certificate for PWDs / Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
6. Latest Pay Slip Copy, if applicable.
7. Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate either in English or Hindi.
However, the above list is not exhaustive and the candidates may require producing other relevant documents on case to case basis to clearly establish their eligibility. Failure on the part of candidates to produce sufficient documents to clearly establish the eligibility would lead to rejection of their candidature.
ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date :- 10:00 hours on 10-05-2017
ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date :- 17:00 hours on 30-05-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form :- 17:00 hours on 05-06-2017.