|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)
Post Name : Recruitment for Resident Doctor in 2017 Walk-In Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Resident Doctor Recruitment :
Walk-In-Interview for Engagement of Resident Doctors at NLCIL Barsingsar Project (Rajasthan)
Related : NLC Recruitment 2016 GET Graduate Executive Trainee GATE 2017 : www.indianin.in/1556.html
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Hotel Rajvilas Palace, Bikaner
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.6669 Crores (approx.) is looking for young, dynamic Medical Professionals for engagement in the following posts purely on tenure basis for a period of maximum 3 years in its Occupational Health Centre at Barsingsar Project in Rajasthan State.
Post : Senior Resident
1) Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI; and
2) PG Degree / Diploma in Emergency Medicine / General Medicine / Diabetology / Paediatrics / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Anaesthesiology / Orhopaedics / Ophthalmology / Psychiatry
No. of posts : 2
Post : Junior Resident
Qualification : Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI.
No. of posts : 2
Consolidated pay (per month) :
Senior Resident: INR.55,000/-(1st Year),INR.57,500/- (2nd Year), INR.62,500/- (3rd Year)
Junior Resident:INR.37,500/- (1st Year),INR.40,000/- (2nd Year), INR.45,500/- (3rd Year)
Other Benefits / Facilities:
In addition to the consolidated pay, incumbents joining the above posts are entitled for:
(a) Contributory Provident Fund;
(b) 12 days of Casual Leave and 10 days of Medical Leave per annum, Earned Leave will be 1 day for every 22 days worked.
(c) Free Medical treatment for self, spouse and dependant sons / daughters & parents;
(d) Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided at nominal rent.
General Conditions :
(1) Reservation of posts and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC (Non-creamy Layer) / Persons with Disabilities is as per rules.
(2) Candidates working in PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce NOC at the time of interview.
(3) Depending on response and requirement the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions and also increase/decrease the vacancies.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may WALK-IN for selection at 10.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m. on 10.04.2017 at Hotel Rajvilas Palace, Bikaner along with a passport size colour photograph, all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and filled in Application in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from our website nlcindia.com.