|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NLC India Limited Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for GET Graduate Executive Trainee in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. No.10 /2016
Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment :
NLC India Limited, a premier ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of Rs.6669 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation.
Related : NLC India Recruitment 2016 Graduate/ Technician Apprenticeship Training : www.indianin.in/576.html
The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young, dynamic & result oriented talents for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in the following technical disciplines for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) and intended to recruit them using GATE 2017 Score:
Total Vacancies :
Electrical (ECE) 5
Control & Instrumentation 5
Method Of Selection :
Eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE-2017. Candidates will be shortlisted for selection process in the order of merit based on the marks scored by them (out of 100) in GATE-2017. The list of candidates shortlisted for selection process will be published in NLC website (nlcindia.com).
Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be uploaded in NLC website (or) sent by post. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through email / SMS.
How To Apply :
1. Eligible candidates should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for next one year.
3. Candidates can access the online application portal at nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 06/01/2017 to 17:00 hours on 31/01/2017
4. Candidates should enter correctly the GATE Registration Number (indicated in the GATE Admit Card) in online application.
5. UR / OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
6. After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of Registration-Cum-Application Form and receipt for Payment of Application Fee for future reference and also for furnishing the same when called for.
7. In case the applicant is called for selection process, he/she should produce the following documents / certificates, along with a set of Photostat copy of the same: –
a) Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark List)
b) Proof for having notified Qualification (Provisional / Degree Certificates)
c) Proof for having prescribed percentage of marks in qualifying degree (Consolidated / Semester-wise mark Statements)
d) GATE-2017 Score Card
e) Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case belonging to OBC(NCL)/ SC/ST categories)
f) Disability Certificate, clearly indicating the type of disability (in case of PWD).
g) Discharge Certificate (if Ex-Servicemen).
h) No objection Certificate (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt.).
i) Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate, either in English or Hindi, in case the same is in a language other than English or Hindi.
However, the above list is not exhaustive and the candidates may require producing other relevant documents on case to case basis to clearly establish their eligibility. Non production of sufficient documents to establish the eligibility would lead to rejection of candidature.
1. Please do not send hard copy of Registration-cum-Application Form (or) any documents / certificates in original.
2. All correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. The candidates will be solely responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of call letters for selection process / any other information shall be of the candidate.
NLC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.
Important Dates :
ONLINE Registration Starting Date & Time 06.01.2017 (10:00 hrs)
ONLINE Registration Closing Date & Time 31.01.2017 (17:00 hrs)