|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum
Post Name : Recruitment for Technical Assistant, Technician in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. : 01/2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6098-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.iip.res.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Technical Assistant, Technician Recruitment :
CSIR-IIP invites applications from eligible and interested Indian nationals for the following posts
Related : CECRI Recruitment 2017 Project Assistant, JRF : www.indianin.in/5432.html
Post Code – A :
Post : Technical Assistant;
Pay Scale: Pre-revised: PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Revised: Rs. 35400/- (Level-6);
No. of Posts: 01 [PWD(HH)];
Minimum Qualification & Experience: 1st Class B.Sc. (Science) with Bachelor in Library Science.
Desirable: Working knowledge of Library software Libsys, Koha & dspace.
Job Requirement: Library house-keeping operations viz. classification, cataloguing and serial control etc.
Post Code – B:
Post : Technician (1)
Pay Scale: Pre-revised: PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-; Revised: Rs. 1900/- (Level-2);
No. of Post: 01 [PWD(OH)- OA & OL],
Area: Computer Science
Note: This post is identified suitable for OA (One Arm) & OL (One Leg) category of Persons
Minimum Qualification & Experience: SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State trade certificate in ‘Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance’ trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in the relevant trade i.e. “Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance”.
Desirable: Knowledge of IT and various computer applications
Job Requirement: Maintenance of computers and to assist the staff in various IT based assignments.
Post Code – C:
Post : Technician (1)
Pay Scale: Pre-revised: PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay-Rs.1900/-; Revised: Rs. 19900/- (Level-2);
No. of Post: 01 [PWD (HH)-01]
Area: Chemical Science
Minimum Qualification & Experience :
SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State trade certificate in “Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)” trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in the relevant trade i.e. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
(i) Candidate should have 1-2 year experience of working in a chemical laboratory
(ii) Candidate should have the knowledge of performing laboratory experiments, working with high pressure reactors and good technical hand
(iii) Candidate should have the sufficient knowledge of materials, catalysis and organic chemistry.
Job Requirement: Preparation, Collection of samples, to support in conducting chemical/physical test in laboratory to assist Scientists in quantitative and qualitative analysis of material for research and development.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30.06.2017
General Conditions :
1. The applicant must be citizen of India.
2. Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form i.e. 30.06.2017.
3. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for that Group/Grade.
4. Candidates applying for more than one Post should apply separately for each Post indicating the Post Code of the post.
5. Applications from the candidates working in Govt. Departments & Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order.
6. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Trade Test/Skill Test. The Institute reserves the rights to call for Trade Test/Skill Test only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum prescribed qualifications.
7. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second-class rail fare/ordinary bus fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway station/Bus Stand nearest to the candidate’s normal place of residence, as per rules.
8. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-IIP.
9. Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, applicable testimonials and unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
10. Director, CSIR-IIP reserves the right to not to fill any or all posts advertised.
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates can download application form from our website iip.res.in. Completed applications in all respects, accompanied by self attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. mentioned in the application should be sent to the
Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum,
P.O. I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road,
Dehradun-248 005 (Uttarakhand)
By Registered/Speed Post only so as to reach on or before 30.06.2017.
Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. No Interim enquiries will be entertained.