|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ISRO National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
Post Name : Recruitment for Technician–B, Draughtsman, Scientific Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. NRSC/RMT/3/2017
Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206:1895/erechomepage/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6095-tech.pdf
Home Page : https://nrsc.gov.in/?q=Careers
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Technician–B, Draughtsman Recruitment :
NRSC invites on-line applications for the following Posts :
Related : National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2017 Cook, Catering Attendant : www.indianin.in/3293.html
Post No | Name of the Post | No. of Posts
TB1 Technician–B (Electronic Mechanic) 22
TB2 Technician–B (Electrician) 14
TB3 Technician–B (Fitter) 02
TB4 Technician–B (Instrument Mechanic) 04
TB5 Technician–B (Laboratory Assistant- Chemical) 01
TB6 Technician–B (Machinist) 06
TB7 Technician–B (Motor Mechanic) 02
TB8 Technician–B (Plumber) 01
TB9 Technician–B (Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning) 04
DM1 Draughtsman-B (Civil) 06
TA1 Technical Assistant 01
TA2 Technical Assistant 01
SA1 Scientific Assistant 02
SA2 Scientific Assistant 05
SA3 Scientific Assistant 03
Essential Qualifications :
1) SSLC/SSC pass.
2) ITI/NTC/NAC in Applicable Trade.
** Candidates meeting the Qualification mentioned against each post only need to apply.
** Only passed out candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting for final result need not to apply.
** Rounding off marks not permitted.
** In case the candidates are awarded Grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the State Board/University/Institution from where they have obtained the Diploma/Degree.
The onus of proving the conversion from Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidates. Candidates must indicate equivalent percentage in relevant column of on-line application form as per the norms adopted by the State Board/ University/Institution.
Age limit :
For all posts Age limit is 18 – 35 years as on 10.06.2017, i.e, closing date of On-line Application, however, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates i.r.o posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC as the case may be.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applications will be received on-line only.
2. The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the NRSC website between 20.05.2017(1000 Hrs) to 10.06.2017(2359 Hrs)
3. Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at nrsc.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 20.05.2017(1000 Hrs) to 10.06.2017(2359 Hrs)
4. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID & Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
5. Applicants already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to take prior permission of their employers before applying and has to invariably submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Written Test/Skill Test.
Uploading of Certificates :
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of following documents without which their application will not be accepted.
1. Photograph – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
2. Signature – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
3. SSC Certificate – in .pdf format of less than 3MB size.
4. Original/Provisional Degree/Diploma/ITI/NTC/NAC
5. Scanned copies of Consolidated marks-sheet i.r.o essential qualification prescribed, for the post applied for – in .pdf format less than 500 KB. In case Consolidated mark sheets are not issued by State Board/ University/Institution/NCVT, Year/Semester wise mark sheets may be uploaded.
6. Caste Certificate
7. Disability Certificate, for PWD candidates.
8. Discharge Certificate, for Ex-Servicemen. / Whilst filling up On-line application, it is advisable to keep the above documents readily available to enable to upload the same.)
Important Date(s) to Remember :
Opening Date for On-line Registration : 20.05.2017(1000 Hrs)
Closing Date for On-line Registration : 10.06.2017(2359 Hrs)