|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
Post Name: Recruitment for Cook, Catering Attendant Recruitment in 2017
Reference Number : Advt No.NRSC/RMT/1/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://188.8.131.52:1895/ereccandidate/(S(e5omx555xgc4lrfsgzpohx2d))/default.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3293-cook.pdf
Home Page : http://nrsc.gov.in/?q=Careers
Cook, Catering Attendant Recruitment :
NRSC invites ONLINE applications for the following Posts:
Related : Central Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 Graduate Engineer : www.indianin.in/3291.html
Name of the Post & Post No. : Cook [C1]
No. of Posts : 04
Essential Qualifications/ Experience :
SSC/SSLC pass + 5 years experience in similar capacity (as cook) in well established Hotel/ Canteen.
Desirable : An approved Certificate in Cookery issued by any recognized/reputed institute.
Name of the Post & Post No. : Catering Attendant A [C2]
No. of Posts : 13
Essential Qualifications/ Experience : SSC/SSLC pass
1. Cook (C1) – 18- 35 years as on 17.02.2017(closing date of online application). However the upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates, for the post reserved for OBC.
2. Catering Attendant A (C2) – 18 – 25 years as on 17.02.2017 (closing date of online application). However the upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.r.o posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC as the case may be.
How to Apply :
1. Applications will be received on-line only.
2. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post need to submit separate application for each post.
3. The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the NRSC website between) 28.01.2017 – 17.02.2017.
4. Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at nrsc.gov.in to register their applications online between 28.01.2017 – 17.02.2017.
5. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily. Any request for change of e-mail id will not be entertained.
6. Applicants already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to take prior permission of their employers before applying and have to invariably submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Written Test / Skill Test.
7. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement and incomplete applications will not be entertained. The Candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects.
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/ or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Uploading of Documents :
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of following documents without which their application will not be accepted :
1. Photograph – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size
2. Signature – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size
3. SSC Certificate – in .pdf format of less than 3MB size
4. Experience Certificate in respect of Post No. C1(Cook)
5. Caste Certificate
6. Ex-Servicemen discharge certificate
7. PWD Certificate