|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Post Name : Recruitment for CGL Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Combined Graduate Level Exam Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations.
Related : SSC Recruitment 2017 Sub-Inspector Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI CISF Examination : www.indianin.in/5378.html
Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/ Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results.
Essential Qualifications as on 1st August, 2017:
i) Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
b) Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
NOTE: During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
ii) Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
iii) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
iii) The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2017.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at ssconline.nic.in.
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
(i): The candidates who are not exempted from paying examination fee may submit the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
(ii): Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application :
1. On-line application facility will be available from 16.05.2017 to 16.06.2017 (5:00PM).
2. Online submission of the application may be made at website ssc.nic.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
3. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space.
On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
4. The candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after submission of his/her online application form and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
6. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/Credit or Debit cards, can go directly to the link and pay the requisite fees.
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
8. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb..
9. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb.
10. Emails will be received by the candidates on submission of online application form. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
14. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
15. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.
Important Date :
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.08.2017-20.08.2017
Date of Tier-II: 10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017
Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): 21.01.2018
Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)- Feb, 2018