|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Post Name : Recruitment for Sub-Inspector Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI CISF Examination in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sub-Inspector Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE , CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTORS IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017
Related : SSC Recruitment 2017 Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Exam : www.indianin.in/5177.html
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017, the details of which are as under :
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted).
Post Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
A Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
B Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
C Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
D Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
E Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
F Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
G Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police 616
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female 256
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Male 697
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs Female 89
ASI (Executive) in CISF Male 507
ASI (Executive) in CISF Female 56
Age Limits :
Age Limits for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
Educational Qualifications : as on 01.01.2017
BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR EQUIVALENT.
How to apply :
Applications must be submitted only in the online mode. Details instructions as in Annexure -IIA and Annexure-IIB may be referred to. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at ssconline.nic only.
Application Fee:- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only):
Mode of payment:- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/ instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application :
On-line application will be available w.e.f. 22-04-2017 to 15-05-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
1. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
2. One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC.
The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 22.04.2017 to 15.05.2017 (upto 5.00 PM).
However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 18.05.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 15.05.2017.
3. The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts : Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
4. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information and upload their photograph and signature. On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
5 Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part.
Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
7 Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
8. The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily