|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission SSC
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017
Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment :
Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017
Related : SSC Recruitment 2016-17 Multi Tasking Staff MTS : www.indianin.in/2299.html
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017 in the month of June, 2017, the details of which are as under :
Name of the post | Pay scale
A Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
B Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board) Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
C Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
D Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
E Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400)
F Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
G Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI) Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100)
AGE LIMIT: Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.01.2017.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted only in the online mode. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – IIA and Annexure-IIB may be referred to. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at ssconline.nic.in only.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
Mode of payment:
Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION :
I. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination and also given below carefully before filling up the application form, in your own interest.
II. Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
III. Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the application form:
Column 1. Name of the Examination Centre and 2. Examination Centre Codes
Refer to para 10 of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 12.1. Code for seeking age relaxation.
Refer to para 5-B of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 14. Preference for Posts
(A) Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
(B) Junior Translator in Ministry of Railway (Railway Board)
(C) Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
(D) Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
(E) Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices
(F) Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
(G) Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
Column 15. If a candidate suffers from cerebral palsy/ locomotor disability, as indicated in para-6 of the notice, he/ she should fill ‘1’. Candidates not suffering from cerebral palsy/ locomotor disability, should invariably fill ‘2’ in this column.
Column 16.1. VH candidates and candidates suffering from cerebral palsy/ locomotor disability as indicated in para-6 of the notice, if opt for scribe, should specify the medium in which they desire to take the examination. Scribes will be arranged by the Commission accordingly.
Column 17. Educational Qualification and Subject Code: See Annexure – IX and Annexure-X respectively.
Use ‘Others’ if any particular Educational Qualification or Subject is not assigned a code.
Column 20. Address for communication
Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN in the boxes.
NOTE: Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application :
On-line application will be available w.e.f. 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 (up to 5.00 PM).
1. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
2. One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in.
The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 15.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 (5.00 PM).
However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 08.05.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 05.05.2017.
3. The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
4. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information and upload their photograph and signature. On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
5. Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
7. Request for change/ correction of any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular field in the application form, whatever the reasons may be.
8. The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily.
Computer Based Written Examination 15-6-2017 (Paper-I) 15-6-2017 (Paper II)(Descriptive)
Closing Date for receipt of application: 05-05-2017 (up to 5.00 P.M.)