|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff MTS in 2016-17
Reference Number : F.No.3/6/2016-P&P-I(Vol-I).
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment :
Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories 2016
Related : SSC Recruitment 2016 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO : www.indianin.in/10.html
The Staff Selection Commission is making recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1( 5200- 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 01) a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories.
Total No. of Posts: 8300
Name of the Region :
1. CR: 325 Posts
2. ER: 634 Posts
3. KKR: 666 Posts
4. NR: 3186 Posts
5. NER: 226 Posts
6. NWR: 534 Posts
7. MPR: 536 Posts
8. SR: 705 Posts
9. WR: 1488 Posts
AGE LIMIT: 18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : ( As on 01.08.2017) Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at ssconline.nic.in.
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
7(i): The candidates who are not exempted from paying examination fee may submit the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
7(ii) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
HOW TO APPLY :
The application must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form Annexure-II B may be referred to.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
Note: The facility of Online Registration will be available from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017 (upto 5:00 PM).
1. The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
2. Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
3. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
4. Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part.
Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
6. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
7. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
9. Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
10. The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Date of Advertisement: 31.12.2016
Date of Examination: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 07.05.2017
Closing Date: 30.01.2017