|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : JNKVV Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur
Post Name : Recruitment for Project Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : No. HD/PPHY/ /2017
Project Assistant Recruitment :
Name of the post with project : Project Assistant “Medicinal Plants Promotion in Tribal Communities of Madhya Pradesh through Developing Value Chain”Jabalpur, DST, New Delhi
Related : TNAU Recruitment 2017 Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO : www.indianin.in/5813.html
Essential : B.Sc (Ag/Forestry)
Desirable : Sufficient knowledge of Medicinal plants, post harvest and value addition/ Knowledge of computer
No. of Post : 1
Pay : 8,000/- Per month
“Walk-in-interview” will be held in the office of the Dean, College of Agriculture JNKVV, Jabalpur for the following position on contractual basis on 16 May 2017 at 3:00 PM “Medicinal Plants Promotion in Tribal Communities of Madhya Pradesh through Developing Value Chain” Jabalpur, DST, New Delhi in the Deptt. of Plant Physiology.
Eligible and deserving candidates fulfilling all the requirements should bring their application at the time of interview giving full details of academic records and experience along with passport size photograph and DD of 100/- (Non refundable) in favour of Dean, College of Agriculture, Jabalpur.
Terms and Condition:
1. Above positions are purely temporary, time bond and co-terminus with the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
3. All eligible candidates are requested to present 1 Hour before schedule time on the date
of interview for necessary formalities.
4. Maximum age limit up to 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates.
5. Application must be submitted in prescribed format available on JNKVV website (jnkvv.org )
6. Dean’s decision will be final in all respect.