|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Post Name : Recruitment for Officer Grade A in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Officer Grade A Recruitment :
Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal,Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream
Related : Currency Note Press Nasik Recruitment 2017 Supervisor : www.indianin.in/5731.html
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream.SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
Number of posts :
Information Technology 3
Official Language 1
Application Fees :
Category of Applicant | Amount of Fees (Non-refundable)
Unreserved& OBC (NCL) Rs. 600/- as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges.
All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) Rs. 100/- as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website sebi.gov.infrom 03.05.2017 to 24.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Uploading of Photograph & Signature Scan
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
1. Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘sebi.gov.in’ and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – RECRUITMENT OFOFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – GENERAL, LEGAL, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH STREAM) – 2017”and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on “SUBMIT” button.
PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE :
1. Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
2. Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE mode.
3. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
4. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
5. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
6. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
7. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
8. Candidates are required to take a print of online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
9. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
10. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
11. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
GUIDELINES FOR UPLOAD OF PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN :
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected. Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 05/05/2017
Closure of registration of application 26/05/2017
Closure for editing application details 26/05/2017
Last date for printing your application 29/05/2017
Online Fee Payment 05/05/2017 to 26/05/2017