|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department of Town & Country Planning Andhra Pradesh
Post Name : Recruitment for Diploma Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No.1/2017/M3
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Diploma Apprentice :
Diploma Apprentices in Town & Country Planning Department in various Urban Local Bodies in the State of Andhra Pradesh
Related : WBPDCL Recruitment 2016-17 Technician Apprentice : www.indianin.in/2276.html
Applications are invited through the On-line proforma Application available on website (dtcp.ap.gov.in) from Dt:04-05-2017 to 18-05-2017 for appointment of Diploma Apprentices for a period of one year under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for apprenticeship in various Urban Local Bodies in the State of Andhra Pradesh .
Name of the vacancy : Diploma Apprentices
No.of Posts : 252
Age as on 01.04.2017 : 18 Years
Educational Qualifications :
SSC or its equivalent and must be a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Licentiate in Architecture Assistantship awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education and Training subject to the condition that the applicants should have acquired/completed the said qualification(s) during the year 2015 onwards are only eligible.
Diploma Holders who have obtained their qualification through Distance Mode are not eligible.
Basis for Selection :
Selection shall be made only on merit basis i.e., based on the marks obtained in the DCE/ LAA alone shall be the criteria for this purpose.
Prescribed Application will be available at Website dtcp.ap.gov.in. After filling the necessary details, the application view will be generated in downloadable/printable PDF. Candidates are required to take printout and also acknowledgement.
1. Candidates have to submit applications only through online mode. Hand written/ typed/Photostat copies/printed Application Form will not be entertained neither by Director of Town & Country Planning nor by Post Office nor in person.
2. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of Application form.
3. Candidates are advised to submit their applications through on-line well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
4. He/She shall fillup all the columns in the application. Otherwise application shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
5. Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
6. The employer i.e., Director, Town & Country Planning Department reserves the right to cancel the above selection without assigning any reasons therefor.
7. Detailed notification along with proforma application will be available at website dtcp.ap.gov.in with effect from 04-05-2017 onwards.
8. Office address:
Directorate of Town and Country Planning
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Municipal Administration Office Complex, 3rd floor,
West Annapurna Nagar, 4th Lane Extension,