|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : WBPDCL West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Technician Apprentice in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement Notification No.: WBPDCL/Apprentice /2017/01
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2276-Apprenticeship.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/
Technician Apprentice Recruitment :
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) invites applications from Indian Nationals as Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for imparting training as per provisions of the said act, at its Power Stations / Projects located at different places across West Bengal as given below:
Related : WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016 Junior Executive (Finance) : www.indianin.in/2035.html
Post Name : Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering)
Instrumentation / Electronics 15
Minimum Essential Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years. Maximum 24 years as on 01.01.2017
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only (on the internet) through the link ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link on the WBPDCL portal. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
1. Before registering / submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess a valid:
a. Enrollment number obtained after registering themselves with the NATS web portal (mhrdnats.gov.in).
b. E-mail ID
c. Mobile number
d. Scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph (not more than 50KB size) of the candidate, as applicable and scanned signature (not more than 20KB size) of the candidate, as applicable.
2. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded photograph / signature are not clear and recognizable. Candidates are advised to upload their most recent photograph and retain sufficient numbers of the same photograph to be used at later stages of the selection process if called for.
3. Category (General/SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B)) as submitted at the time of application cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process.
Category as mentioned at the time of submission of application shall remain unaltered during the entire training period.
4. Candidates must write their name as it appears in the educational certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary legally accepted documentary proof is to be submitted at the time of interview.
5. Candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category, Application slip etc. at the time of interview, as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates.
6. All qualification certificates should be issued by a recognized Board / Institute / University only. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute.
Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the respective University / Institute at the time of Interview.
7. While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all necessary steps as referred above. Incomplete application / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No further communication will be entertained from any applicants in this regard.
8. Candidates can access the online application form at wbpdcl.co.in. Online submission will remain open from 02.01.2017 to 20.01.2017.
9. All correspondence with candidates shall be done either through E-mail / WBPDCL website only. All information regarding Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through E-mail / WBPDCL website only.
No hardcopy mailing of Interview Call letters shall be done by the WBPDCL. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call Letter shall be that of the candidate.
The WBPDCL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.