|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : WBPDCL West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
Post Name : Recruitment for Medical Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Employment Notification No.: WBPDCL/Recruitment/2017-2018/04
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6945-mo.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wbpdcl.co.in/wbpdcl/h-r/login/emp-notification.html
Medical Officer Recruitment :
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal, intends to engage Medical Officer through Walk-In-Interview for its Power Stations / Projects located at different places across West Bengal.
Related : WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 Executive Director : www.indianin.in/6354.html
NAME OF THE POSITION: Medical Officer
NO OF VACANCIES: 14 [UR – 05 | SC – 02 | ST – 02 | OBC(A) – 03 | OBC(B) – 02] (Position includes backlog & reservation for Exempted Category (EC) category of candidates.)
QUALIFICATION: MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with Medical Council of India / West Bengal Medical Council.
PAY: Pay in Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION: 32 years as on 01.06.2017 for General category candidates. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) as per norms. Minimum age limit for the advertised position shall be 18 years.
Walk In Interviews shall be held on 14.07.2017 (Friday) from 10.30 A.M. at the Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700098.
Candidates are requested to come with filled in Annexure – A with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age), educational certificates, mark sheet of MBBS Degree, Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India / West Bengal Medical Council and other relevant certificates alongwith original testimonials.
1. Candidates must write their name in the application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof in Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview.
2. All qualification certificates should be issued by the recognized Board / Institute / University. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute and such conversion certificate is to be attached alongwith application.
3. Incomplete application / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
4. Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Details once submitted at the time of filling up of application shall be treated as final and no changes shall be allowed thereafter.
5. SC / ST / OBC (NCL) for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)’ belonging to West Bengal.
6. Date of birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Registration Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
7. Mere submission of applications shall not give right to any candidate to be called for interview. WBPDCL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion.
8. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and The WBPDCL shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
9. Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained.
10. Applicant(s) working in Government / Semi-Government / PSU(s) / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by his / her employer at the time of interview without which he / she shall not be allowed for Personal Interview.
11. No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the personal interview.
12. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
13. The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
14. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta. Any or all corrigendum / amendments related to this recruitment process shall be given at the WBPDCL website (wbpdcl.co.in) only.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
01. Duly signed and filled in application blank / application form.
02. 02 copies of passport size photograph.
03. Original Educational & Experience testimonials.
04. Self attested copies of:
i. Date of Birth (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
ii. Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
iii. Copy of caste / community certificate (applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) candidates of West Bengal).
iv. Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
v. Experience Certificates, as applicable.
vi. Copy of Pension Pay Order (P.P.O) / copy of full & final settlement.