|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BMRCL Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Programmer IT in 2017
Reference Number : No. BMRCL/ 486A /ADM/2017 /PRJ-IT
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://projectrecruit.bmrc.co.in/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5713-Programmer.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bmrc.co.in/careers.htm
Programmer (IT) Recruitment :
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Programmer (IT) on “contract basis” only. The maximum age limit for the posts is 40 years.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Surveyor : www.indianin.in/5595.html
Name of Post : Programmer (IT)
No. of posts : 2
Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology from a recognised University
Atleast 3 years experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL. With sound knowledge in VB.NET.
Preference will be given to those who worked in ERP development.
Candidates should know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT :
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
1. Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post.
Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
2. The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidates shall have to appear for interview followed by skill test as and when called, at their own cost.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMMER (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 15th May 2017.