|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRCL
Post Name : Recruitment for Surveyor in 2017
Reference Number : No. BMRCL/ 555(A) /ADM / 2016/ LND
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Surveyor Recruitment :
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
Related : BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Executive Engineer : www.indianin.in/5211.html
BMRCL invites applications from certified Surveyors, for appointment to work in the Land Acquisition Division of the Project Wing. The maximum age limit for the post is 45 years. Retired Surveyors not above the age of 62 are also eligible to apply. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
Name of Post : Surveyor
No. of posts : 2
Minimum Educational Qualification :
PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics
SSLC with Diploma in Land and City Survey which is conducted by Vocational Education Department of Karnataka State
SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka.
Experience : Should have minimum experience of 2 years in Land Survey work.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT :
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 1 – 3 years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
1. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
2. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
3. Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
1. Candidates should download application format, fill up the same and come along with all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post in originals and one set of Photostat copies for verification followed by Walk – in Interview scheduled on 20.5.2017.
2. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within fifteen days from the receipt of offer, if not, next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies.
4. The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
1. The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
2. BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
3. BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
TIME & DATE OF WALK-IN-INTERVIEW :
Interviews will be held at BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027 on 20th May 2017 from 10.30 AM onwards.