|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Animal Husbandry Department AHD Telangana
Post Name : Recruitment for VAS Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment :
Applications are invited from eligible Candidates for the post Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department on Contract basis for a tenure not exceeding one year or till the regular Candidate is posted whichever is earlier.
Related : Animal Husbandry Lakshadweep Recruitment 2017 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : www.indianin.in/3736.html
The State Government has permitted to fill (101) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons on Contract Basis and the Contracted Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Will be paid a Consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month.
1) The Guidelines and Conditions for appointment as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Services are made available in G.O.Ms. No. 5, AHDD&F Department, dated. 18-04-2017. goir.telangana.gov.in.
2) Printed Application forms and other details can be downloaded from 29.04.2017 onwards from AH Department Website tgahd.nic.in/.
3) The filled in applications shall be submitted in the office of the Director of Animal Husbandry, Shantinagar, Telangana., Hyderabad – 500 028 on or before 15.05.2017 by 5:00 P.M. duly SuperScripting “Application for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon on Contract Basis”. Applications received after the due date & time Will not be entertained.
Method of Recruitment:
The recruitment is made on Contract basis and Contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract.
Remuneration: it is proposed a Consolidated pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month which is equivalent to the basic pay of the Veterinary Asst. Surgeon in RPS, 2015.
Educational Qualifications: B.V.Sc & AH degree awarded by any Veterinary University recognized by Veterinary Council of India. The candidate must be registered with Telangana State Veterinary Council.
Age: As on 01.07.2016, minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules
CHECK LIST :
Please ensure that the following essential documents duly attested by the Gazetted Officer are enclosed with the application.
1. Pass port size photograph to be affixed in the column provided duly singed by you across the Photo.
2. Photo copy of SSC Certificate or its equivalent in Proof of the Date of Birth
3. Photo copies of Study Certificates from 4th to 10th Class
4. Photo copy of Caste Certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities (Issued by competent Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahsildar)
5. In-case of Physically disabled persons, Photo copy of physical disability certificate (Issued by an authority not below the rank of a Civil Orthopedic Surgeon)
6. Photo copies of Certificates showing the Educational Qualifications of BVSc.
7. Photo copies of Memorandum of Marks OGPA of BVSc.
8. Photo copy of Conduct Certificate (Issued by college / University where last studied)
10. Photo Copy of Telangana State Veterinary Council Reg. Certificate.
11. Photo copy Experience Certificate (Issued by the employer)
12. No Objection Certificate form the present employer.