|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ANGRAU Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Andhra Pradesh
Post Name : Recruitment for Seed Certification Officer in 2017
Reference Number : 602/EXAMS/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Seed Certification Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for filling up of the posts of Seed Certification Officers in Andhra Pradesh State Seed Certification Authority (APSSCA) in the scale of pay of Rs. 35,120 – 87,130 by direct recruitment.
Related : RGNUL Recruitment 2017 Research Associate Walk-in Interview : www.indianin.in/5476.html
For details of employment notification and format of application, visit ANGRAU website at angrau.ac.in
No. of Vacancies : 36 [SC(W)-1, SC(GEN)-3, ST(W)-1, ST(GEN)-2, BCA(W)-1, BCA(GEN)-2, BC-B(GEN)-2, BC-C(GEN)-1, BC-D(W)-1, BC-D(GEN)-2, BC-E(W)-1, BC-E(GEN)-1, OC-PH(HH)-1, OC(W)-6, OC(GEN)-11]
Qualifications : M.Sc.(Ag.) in Seed Technology/ Plant Breeding/ Agril. Botany/ Agronomy/ Plant Physiology (with stipulation that the Basic Degree should be B.Sc.(Ag.) (4 years course)) from any recognized University / Deemed University.
Age : Candidates must not have completed 42 years as on 01-04-2017. Relaxation of Age for 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/Differentially abled and internal candidates who worked in APSSCA for not less than one year.
Fee : Application Fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ ST/ Differentially abled categories) must be paid through a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “THE COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU, GUNTUR”. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last date for submission of application is 16-05-2017 ( 5:00 P.M. )
How to apply :
Application forms can be downloaded from angrau.ac.in. Duly filled in applications along with copies of certificates shown in the check list attested by a Gazetted Officer should be sent in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of Seed Certification Officer” and should reach
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,
Administrative Camp Office,
M.G. Inner Ring Road,
Guntur 522509 A.P.
on or before 16-05-2017 by 5:00 P.M. either in person or by Speed Post/ Registered Post.
Knowledge of Telugu is essential for the candidates and they should be capable of interacting with the farmers and will be liable to be posted anywhere in the State, if selected. Candidates who are native of Andhra Pradesh only need apply.
Applications received after the due date or other than in the prescribed proforma or without prescribed fee or without enclosing certified copies or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. The ANGRAU will not be responsible for any postal delay in receipt of application.
CHECK LIST OF ENCLOSURES (FOR THE APPLICATION):
1. Age proof (as recorded in SSC / Matriculation Certificate)
2. Community Certificate in case of reserved candidates (given by Tahsildar of Mandal)
3. Qualifications, Study Certificate and Marks Lists of SSC/ Matriculation/ Intermediate / B.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Ag). A proof of proficiency in Telugu language ( suitable certificate must be enclosed ).
4. Service Certificate in case of experienced candidates (given by The Director, APSSCA)
5. Affix (3) Passport size Photos (one on Application Form, two for the original & duplicate Forms of Hall Tickets)
6. Crossed D.D. for Rs.1000/- ( Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/Differentially abled candidates) drawn in favor of “The Comptroller, ANGRAU, Guntur”.
7. Self addressed envelope size 22 x 9 cms. Duly affixing Rs. 20/- Postal Stamps for sending Hall Ticket.