|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Group-I Service 2016-17
Reference Number : Notification No. 36/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Hall ticket here : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/CandidateLoginPages/UserRegistration.aspx
Home Page : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx
Download Hall Ticket :
The Preliminary Examination is likely to be held on 07/05/2017.
Related : APPSC Download Hall Ticket 2016-17 Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV : www.indianin.in/5085.html
Hall tickets for Notification No. 36/2016 – Group-I Service are available for Download
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examinations.
1) Your User ID is OTPR ID (Ex: APXXXXXXXXXX)
2) Your Password should have a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 characters in length.
3) Your Password should have atleast One Captal Alphabet, One Number and One Special Character ($@$!%*#).
Screening Test(Objective Type) :
General Studies & Mental Ability. (150 Questions,150 Minutes)
MARKS : 150
NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms.No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt:06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. General Science and its applications to the day to day life and Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
4. Geography – World, National and Andhra Pradesh.
5. History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern –socio-cultural, Economic and political affairs with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
6. Indian Polity and Governance; Constitutional issues, public policy formulation and implementation, Governance Reforms and e-governance initiatives.
7. Economic development in India since Independence- role of planning; Planning Commission, Niti Ayog, India’s economic problems such as poverty and unemployment, agrarian crisis, irrigation and water, sustainable development, inflation and balance of payments, growth with stability, growth with Social justice
8. Centre State relations, Finance Commissions, Sharing of Resources between Centre and States – Decentralization
9. India’s Economic reforms –Banking, Financial, trade and social sector; New challenges in a Globalized context – Global competition, Financial market instabilities, FDI flows, GST etc.,
10. Environmental degradation and challenges – Sustainable Development and Environment Protection.
11. Disaster Management; Vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies Application of remote sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
12. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
13. Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis, Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc., and Interpretation
14. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.