|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV
Reference Number : Notification No:29/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
Hall Tickets for SCREENING TEST to the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV to be held on 23/04/2017 FN.
Related : Chandigarh Police Download Admit Card PE&MT Constable 2015 : www.indianin.in/5079.html
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OFF-LINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES:
1. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Registration Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
2. Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE or BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consisting of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet).
The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall.
If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected. However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record.
The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must ensure encoding the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series correctly, write the Name of the Examination Centre, appending Signatures of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will not be valued.
Use of whitener / correcting fluid / Blade / Powder/ Eraser / folding / Tearing / Rough Work or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification / invalidation / rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
3. The OMR Sheet is to be bubbled by Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) only. Use of any other color like whitener etc., shall make the answer sheet invalid. Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
Any kind of tampering to change the answers on the OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification / invalidation / rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS :
1. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
2. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
3. History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
4. Economic development in India since independence.
5. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
6. over view of Indian Constitution.
7. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
8. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
9. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
10. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
11. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries Rural artisans.
12. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro finance.
13. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.