|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Chandigarh Police
Announcement : Download Admit Card Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Designation : Constable 2015
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
The Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT) for the post of constable will be conducted from 17.04.2017 at Recruitment Ground, Police Lines, Sector – 26, Chandigarh. Schedule of PE&MT is available on official website of Chandigarh Police
Related : Jammu & Kashmir Police Download Admit Card PET/PMT Physical Test 2016-17 Constable : www.indianin.in/5028.html
We are getting queries from candidates through e-mail and on phone regarding issue of Admit Card. Candidates are hereby informed that no Admit Card will be issued by Chandigarh Police to the candidates.
Their application number generated at the time of applying online is sufficient and whenever they are called for PE&MT, they should bring copy of their application.
Instructions for candidates for PE&MT :
1) The status of received applications is available on chandigarhpolice.nic.in
2) The reporting time at the PE&MT venue will be as per schedule available on the website chandigarhpolice.nic.in.
3) No separate admits cards are being issued for PE&MT, copy of the application Form will be considered as admit card for PE&MT. The candidates can downloaded the copy of their application form from chandigarhpolice.nic.in.
4) No candidate without copy of application form and Photo Identity card (Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License) shall not be allowed to enter into the venue.
5) Any kind of malpractices such as impersonation, canvassing usage of steroids etc shall invite penal action including rejection of application and also for debarring in future examinations/tests.
6) The candidature in the PE&MT is provisional and subject to the verification of the testimonials/documents. Only issue of Admit Card or appearing in the test does not entitle the candidate to claim for the post.
7) No TA/DA is admissible to any candidate for appearing in the test.
8) The detail of PE&MT parameters is available on the official website.
9) Candidates are also directed to follow the detailed instructions, which are available on the official website of Chandigarh Police.
10) Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables at the time of PE&MT.