|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Repco Home Finance Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Branch Manager, Credit Officer in 2017
Branch Manager, Credit Officer Recruitment :
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR BRANCH MANAGER/ BRANCH OFFICER/ CREDIT OFFICER IN BANGALORE/ KARNATAKA
Related : Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2017 Branch Head Walk-in Interview : www.indianin.in/4501.html
POST CODE: BM/BO/CRE-KAR/May2017
Position: Managerial (Branch Head/ Branch Officer/ Credit Officer)
Location: Various locations in Bangalore/ Karnataka
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-05-2017 (relaxation up to 40 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
3. a.) For Branch Position:
Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (home loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Specific exposure in housing finance and experience of heading a branch will be preferred for BM position.
b.) For Credit Officer:
Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in credit appraisal in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in home loan.
4. For age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
5. Fluency in Kannada (read, write & speak) besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be advantageous.
6. Early joining will be preferred.
7. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
Key Competencies Required :
** Good communication skill – verbal and written
** Negotiation skill
** Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
** Multitasking ability ( as the Company does not operate through separate verticals for sourcing, operations and collections)
** Planning and organizing skill
** Target orientation
** Proficiency in MS-Word
Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from
i) Rs. 6.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable) for Branch Officer,
ii) Rs. 7.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable) for Credit Officer and
iii) Rs. 7.50 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable) for Branch Manager.
However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market standard and Management discretion. Probation period: 1 year.
HOW TO APPLY/ ATTEND THE INTERVIEW:
Eligible candidates are requested to come for a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and last 3 months’ payslip along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date & time:
DATE: 06th May, 2017 – SATURDAY
TIME: 1pm -4pm (Candidates must register before 12 noon)
Repco Home Finance Limited
109, First Floor, ‘A’ Wing,
Mittal Tower, M G Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
Ph: 080 – 41233109/ 044-42106650
The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all candidacy without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates (which may be higher/ lower than what is specified in this notification) as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bringing outside influence will lead to disqualification.