|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Employees‘ State Insurance Corporation
Post Name : Recruitment for Part Time Specialist in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Part Time Specialist Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF PART TIME SPECIALISTS ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR ESIS HOSPITAL, TINSUKIA, ASSAM
Related : ESIC Model Hospital Baddi Recruitment 2017 Doctor : www.indianin.in/3437.html
Doctors with requisite qualification and experience may apply for the post of Part Time Specialists
POST & DEPARTMENT | NO. OF POST
Obs & Gynae 01-UR
AGE AS ON(01-04- 2017) :
1) Upto 45 years of age or
2) Retired from Govt. upto 64 years of age. (Specialist Only)
QUALIFICATION : PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university with three years experience after acquiring PG Degree or PG Diploma with five years Post Diploma experience.
* Rs.40,000/- per month for two hours two sessions per day X five days in a week
* For extension session of two hours Rs.1,000/-
* On giving undertaking to be available for emergency (Compulsory Duty) call duty after the schedule timings Rs.8,000/- per month.
1) Reservation will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
2) ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
3) Selected candidates will have to sign agreement of terms & conditions as per ESIC.
4) Interested candidates may apply with self attested copies of all documents supporting of their Date of Birth Proof, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats, Non-Creamy layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format for the current year/latest in case of OBC.
They are advised to submit the duly filled “Annexure-A’ which is available on website to the
“Office of Sr. State Medical Commissioner,
NER, ESIC, R.O,
on or before 26-05-2017.
5) Local candidates are preferred.
6) Emergency call duty is compulsory, if selected.
7) SSMC reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
8) Date, Time and Venue of Interview will be intimated later. Candidates should bring the Originals of testimonials submitted at the time of interview.