|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Employee State Insurance Corporation ESIC Model Hospital, Baddi
Post Name: Recruitment for Doctor in 2017 Walk-in Interview
Doctor Recruitment :
Application are invited for the following position:
Related : ESI PGIMSR Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident Walk-in Interview : www.indianin.in/3162.html
A- Full Time/ Part Time Specialist on contract basis for 1 year or till the regular post is filled which ever is earlier.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 09.02.2017 – Time 11.00 AM To 3.00 PM
S.No | Department | Post ( Specialist)
1 Obs . & Gyan. 1
2 Surgery 1
3 Pathology 1
4 Medicine 1
5 Pulmonary medicine 1
6 Radiology 2
Qualification & Experience required: P.G. Degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty.
Age : Not exceeding 45 years. As on 09/02/2017. Relaxation for SC, ST & OBC, PH as perrules. For Retired up to 64 years of age ( Only for Part Time Specialist)
B- Senior Resident ( Under ESIC Residency Scheme One Year Extend-able up to 3- Year)
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 09.02.2017 Time 11.00 AM To 3.00 PM
Senior Residents : (for tenure of 3 years subject to renewal/extension every year)
S.No | Specialty | Total
1 Surgery 01
2 Medicine 02
3 Radiology 01
4 Anesthesia 01
5 Paediatrics 01
6 Orthopaedics 1
Qualification & Experience required: PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years. As on 09.02.2017. Relaxation for SC, ST & OBC , PH as per rules.
C: Senior Resident : (Contractual against vacant post of General Duty Medical Officers for 01 year or till the regular joins, whichever is earlier)
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 09/02/2017 Time 11.00 AM To 2.00 PM
S.no | Department | Post
1 Casuality/ICU/Medicine 3
2 Nursery(paediatrics) 3
3 Anaesthesia 1
4 Eye 1
5 Surgery 1
6 Obstetrics & Gynecology 1
7 Total 10
Qualification : The Educational Qualification is to be – PG Degree /Diploma in concerned specialty OR Candidates with Minimum 1 Year experience after the MBBS in concerned specialty may be considered if Candidates with PG Degree /Diploma is not available.
Age not exceeding 35 years as on 09.01.2017. Relaxation as per rule for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
1. All the candidates should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Village: Katha, Opposite Gillette Factory, Baddi, H.P. at 09:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. on the stipulated date(s). Candidates reporting after 11:00 A.M. will not be considered for walking interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
4. The Number of vacancies may likely be change.
5. Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
6. On engagement Senior Resident Doctors/ Full time specialist and Part Time Specialist have to Deposit Security money 10000/- through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
7. Interested candidates may appear for the Walk in interview as per given Schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date Of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC , Aadhar Card copy.
8. Reservation- Total Post 24 ( UR-14, OBC-08, ST-1, SC-1 )