|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Banaras Hindu University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : UET-2017 Undergraduate Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your admit card here : http://bhu2.ucanapply.com/AdmitCard/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAxNQ==
Home Page : http://bhuonline.in/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 30-04-2017 to 31-05-2017
Related : DTE Maharashtra MHT-CET 2017 Download Admit Card Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/5412.html
i) Enter Email Id
ii) Enter Registration Id
iii) Click on “Search” Button
ADMIT CARD :
1. Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (bhuonline.in) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
2. E-mail/SMS alert regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent on the email id/mobile phone number registered by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
3. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
4. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
5. A passport size photograph be affixed (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
(i) No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card.
(ii) Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card, which can only be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s e-mail account or downloaded from the BHU’s entrance test portal by giving the unique Registration id allotted at the time of online form submission.
(iii) The Tests shall be held during 09th April to 07th May 2017. Schedule of Tests has been given at the end of the Information Bulletin (Section 21) and Venue details will be given on the Admit Card.
(iv) The candidate is required to retain the Admit Card in safe custody after the Test for presenting it before the Admission Committee, if called for counseling.
(v) In all matters relating to Undergraduate Entrance Test and admission to respective Courses, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.