|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Resident in 2017
Junior Resident Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT RULES FOR NORTH DMC MEDICAL COLLEGE HINDU RAO HOSPITAL FOR JUNIOR RESIDENT, ON CONTRACT BASIS
Related : Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2016-17 Junior Resident : www.indianin.in/2144.html
Name of the Post : Junior Residents
No. of Posts : 08
Age Limit : Age limit for direct recruits Not exceeding 40 years. Age relaxation will be as per GNCTD.
Educational qualification :
I. Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
II. Registered with Delhi medical Council.
III. Those who have completed their internship more than 02 years prior to the date of interview will be considered in “List B”.
Interview Schedule for the Recruitment
POST: – Junior Residents
VENUE: – HINDU RAO HOSPITAL,
G – BLOCK, Vth FLOOR, Library, MALKA GANJ, DELHI – 110007
Date : 26/04/2017
Time : 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants are requested to bring their applications on the prescribed Performa, which can be downloaded from the website mcdonline.gov.in, along with photocopies & originals of all the required documents, at the time of interview.
2. Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease including complete withdrawal.
3. Reservation of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules.
4. Candidates appearing for the interview should bring Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for general and OBC category, Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for reserved category (SC, ST) in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Persons with Disability are exempted from fee.
5. The qualification and experience will be counted up to the date of interview.
6. The candidate who is in service will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
7. Those seeking benefits of reservation for SC/ST/OBC should submit caste certificate in his/her name issued by the competent authority (In case of OBC the certificate should be issued from NCT of Delhi). All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly.
8. The doctors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of his/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
9. 03% of seats out of the sanctioned posts in the eligible specialties will be reserved for Persons with Disability. Reservation of Persons with Disability will be as per the Government rules.
10. A total of 1 post each will be reserved for Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate with One Arm affected (OA) / One Leg affected (OL) in Non surgical branch from amongst these advertised posts both in Senior Residents & Junior Residents depending upon suitability and availability of candidates who apply. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
11. The candidates must bring a photo identity card issued by any Government agency (e.g. PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID etc) at the time of interview.