|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Resident in 2016 Walk-in Interview
Junior Resident Recruitment :
Walk in Interview will be held on 04/01/2017 for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Residents (MBBS) mainly in GYANE on Adhoc basis for 89 days in the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital.
Related : Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/1094.html
Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.30 am to 11.30 pm on the date of interview. No request for registration will be entertained after 11.30 pm.
Junior Residents (MBBS): 15
1. Number of the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice (majority of seats are vacant in OBG department).
2. Panel of wait listed candidates may be prepared for filling up the posts of JRs for vacancies likely to arise in future.
3. 3% seats will be reserved for differently abled persons suitable for the post of JR.
4. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for the posts, the seats shall be filled up for 89 days on Adhoc basis from general category candidates and vice versa.
5. In case on non availability of resident doctors as per Residency Scheme order dated 1992 the relaxed eligibility criteria as per instructions contained in circular no. F.No. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10/06/2011 of Health & Family Welfare shall be observed for filling up the vacant posts.
6. In case interviews could not be completed on the scheduled date/duration of period –the interview shall be continued on following next working day or as decided by the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
8. No fees is required for appearing in walk in interview .
9. The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of BSA Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. If any declaration /information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
1. Qualification:MBBS from recognized university.
2. Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
3. Internship: The applicants must have completed internship on or after 01/01/2015 and those who completed internship before 0 1/01/2015 will be considered under relaxed norms only.
4. Age limit is 30 years for junior resident as on date of interview and will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule.
5. In case the eligible candidates are not available the candidates under relaxed norms may be considered for appointment as junior residents.
6. Appointment will be on adhoc basis for 89 days or till such time the regular candidates joins in his or her place. The extension is subject to satisfactory work and conduct report.
7. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates/documents of educational qualification /age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc.
8. Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents if fresh graduates are not available, under relaxed norms.
9. The services will be governed under Residency Scheme.
10. Hostel accommodation is limited and shall be provided only if available. HRA as per rule shall be provided.